Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When u create thread, copy and paste the link onto this thread.... Or I can just search her name 🤣

Who exactly? The entire clan or any friends of the SoShit crew
AHHHHH sorry!! I'm not a pro at this clearly lol, I'll put a link below! 🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What does she be doing with the camera???

If she had a spoon she would eat herself 😒
Like I genuinely dont understand when she does this... comes across like look at me look how gorge I am look at me look at meeeeeeeee.. duck off sue ye twit 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like I genuinely dont understand when she does this... comes across like look at me look how gorge I am look at me look at meeeeeeeee.. duck off sue ye twit 💃
It's a very Kardashian/Jenner thing to do. Especially Kylie Jenner, she has to be the worst. Literally having an orgasm looking at themselves on the phone. It is narcissism at it's finest!! I just find it hilarious to watch their carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's cringe. She doesn't even look like that. She's the image of her dad. Thin lips, big chin. Botoxed, plumped and fillers galore. Her real self is nothing like what we see now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's cringe. She doesn't even look like that. She's the image of her dad. Thin lips, big chin. Botoxed, plumped and fillers galore. Her real self is nothing like what we see now.
Which is why she loves looking at herself so much. She appreciates the face they have created.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I heard Carla asked could she invite her new fella for dinner and she was told no so she spent it with him instead. Can blame them really she has a new bf every few months

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Su summoned Kay-sheee to get private Covid test pronto.... Incase Tattle had a field day after the catered crimbo fiasco

Skerries chatter
What else does Skerries chatter have to say about this family?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
“ I knew I didn’t have covid “ Dr. Katie Jackson. 🤬🤬🤬 sorry but it makes me so angry when I hear people say oh I know I don’t have covid 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Katie was probably paid by the private company to promote those fast track tests! Don’t be under any illusions it’s not to raise any kind of awareness 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Iv grown up with money my dad got lucky through hard work 🙄but look the bottom line is this , people that have class dont carry on like this one and the rest of the insta huns , they are as someone said already "New Money" they are jus not use to it an its gone to their head, we change our car every second year but I dont flash it on insta, iv bags an shoes but who gives a tit ???iv always had it , my parents an my family would slap me if I dared got above my stations, Its vulgar flashing what u have , there is more class in someone playing it down an especially in this current climate where people are jobless due to this pandemic
We've been approached for insta huns to promote our products an refused point blank, our products speaks for itself an word of mouth from actual customers , we give a lot to charities, community raffles , school raffles an old folks an such , an if we got 1 new customer from that we would b delighted but for us the giving back is more important than banging our drum .if iv to give away free stuff id rather give to someone in need because it comes back ten fold and that 1 person will tell one person who will tell 1 person an thats enough for us , spotlight, bperfect , verso , any of the tans make up hair product or any shops these huns promote i would not buy from an people need to cop on .
Anyway my tattle fam , have a happy new year an no insta huns buying for 2021 let end this 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else notice carla has deleted insta? Her page isn’t showing up anymore

Reactions: 5
I see Rob Jackson's missus has the kids in Kildare Village today? Since when did they live in Kildare? What gives them the right to break the rule of not travelling outside of your county? Pack of shitheads, every single one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Rob Jackson's missus has the kids in Kildare Village today? Since when did they live in Kildare? What gives them the right to break the rule of not travelling outside of your county? Pack of shitheads, every single one of them.
Above the rules sure

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.