Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh they broke up??? Whaaaat? How did I miss this? What happened?
Both of them have deleted pictures of the other off their instas and unfollowed each other! He had his relationship status set to single on Facebook too! She hasn’t mentioned it on her socials yet but there’s people on her thread that work with them confirming the break up!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So Poo hasn't done any promoting for this weeks episode of tit Counsellors yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised that show got commissioned for another series actually I think it feels totally scripted doesn’t come across as a natural on screen at all!!

Reactions: 5
She’s home 🙄
Further proof she is not going to acknowledge any rule breaking. Daft bastard.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's back looking tantastic and relaxed. Lucky her, homeschooling 3 here ready for the wine already.

Reactions: 6
Aw no the bleeping knock-knees are back 🤦‍♀️

like imagine just swanning back like that not addressing the fact she’s was MIA for 2 weeks and obvs seen everyone commenting on hers and the RTÉ insta posts. Why anyone would support this geebag is beyond me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Whatever shred of respect I had for her is gone. Her latest story of her dancing (morto) is essentially two fingers up to the country. She is such a knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I will NEVER buy a bottle of her tan again. For anyone looking for an alternative Bondi Sands is fab and often reduced so a lot cheaper than hers. She is a total and utter disgrace being paid by a state funded broadcaster on her show and not a shred of decency or respect. Many RTE employees and presenters have gotten in trouble for a lot less this year. No doubt she won't quarantine for the required time either. She really must think people are dumb. Would have loved a break in the sun Sue but have more respect for my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to wait until it's safe to do so.

Reactions: 36
Love her tan with terri. Can’t stand them both. Will be taking your recommendation on bondi sands.

Reactions: 10
RTE Instagram posts are gas. So many comments calling out her travelling to Dubai. People are not happy

Reactions: 9
She is deleting comments on her own new post already. It came up on my timeline with 3 comments, clicked in and only 2 there now.

Reactions: 9
I will NEVER buy a bottle of her tan again. For anyone looking for an alternative Bondi Sands is fab and often reduced so a lot cheaper than hers. She is a total and utter disgrace being paid by a state funded broadcaster on her show and not a shred of decency or respect. Many RTE employees and presenters have gotten in trouble for a lot less this year. No doubt she won't quarantine for the required time either. She really must think people are dumb. Would have loved a break in the sun Sue but have more respect for my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues to wait until it's safe to do so.
I second this about bondi sands! I intend never to buy any product of hers again either. I love her tan and brow products but I wouldn’t give her the steam of my piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I second this about bondi sands! I intend never to buy any product of hers again either. I love her tan and brow products but I wouldn’t give her the steam of my piss.
Second that.... horrible horrible person with no respect for anyone.. Hopefully this hurts her bank balance as that's the only thing she cares about

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.