Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madscone

VIP Member
Jaysus, I've said it before I'm not a fan of Sue but are you all stunning supermodels with whopper personalities?? I actually respect Dylan for always keeping out of limelight. It doesn't automatically mean he's a dose!

Reactions: 32

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
My friend served her in Kildare Village a few days ago, she was buying delph, plates etc. And she said she was flashing all her credit cards going “oh which will I use..not this one..maybe this one..oh actually this one.” €500 spent. Drove up in a Lamborghini, her face mask had Suzanne Jackson written across in case you failed to spot her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

murphao

I'm going to get hate right here for what I'm gonna say next.... It's about time we move on from the Dubai situation! It's all everyone here is talking about, do ye think there will be anything done about it...what do ye want ? For her to say sorry? Yeah it was a shit thing to do but this is Ireland and nothing will be done..whoever ye email, who ever ye tag......nothing will be done... so it's time to move on from Dubai now. If she came on to say sorry people would be annoyed by that too. I'm not sues fan , I don't particularly like her. Don't use her tan/make up...not backing her up , just sick of looking at Dubai posts all the time
Perhaps RTÉ will do nothing about this, but as individuals we absolutely have power over influencers! We are the ones who have made them rich and (somewhat) famous, and we are the eejits who have paid for their massive houses with cigar rooms. We can vote with our wallets by not purchasing their products and by not swiping up on their affiliate links. Sue might not care if RTÉ decides not to renew the show, but you can bet your bottom dollar she will care if people decide to stop buying her shitty tan and lashes.

I am absolutely sick of Instahuns who think that the rules do not apply to them. I have unfollowed Sue and every other influencer who has breached the current restrictions or is a COVID denier. I refuse to buy any of their products from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

airport122

This is my first time posting but I'm getting a great laugh!!
Was it just her lack of posts and stories that got everyone suspicious? I know she usually jets off to Dubai so I well believe it, just curious as to what gave it away lol

I lost interest in her a long time ago.. it was the constant "So...*lips smack*..." at the beginning of ever story that I couldn't deal with anymore
I saw her in the airport myself. (I work there) I think if she came on and admitted that she was away and that she was quarantining for 2 weeks it will just die off eventually. Ignoring it all together just makes her look even more guilty. But then again it’s not exactly unlike Sue to avoid topics (boob jobs, lip fillers etc)

Reactions: 30

Lollol89

Very odd that you've sent this picture of Lisa Nolan (who I had never heard of) to at least 5 diff threads. Including two big English bloggers (molly mae and lidia millen) and all other posts by you are about Lisa Nolan... Even the negative ones. Either you hate her too much or you're her and think all publicity is good publicity and by writing this negative stuff to get yourself a few more followers maybe? 🤔😉😉
She shagged my bf once so ya I hate her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol at sue showing the soap and glory or ted baker Christmas sets from boots. Meanwhile on Christmas morning sue will be opening 40 hermes boxes, 20 chanel boxes and 12 boxes from BT😂, all purchased by herself too🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the “dancing” with her scrawny knock-knee’d legs, she’s a fucking melllllt. Wrong side of 35 and thinks she’s young trendy and relevant 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Blue1989

VIP Member
Thread suggestion "sosue not got a lot to do, still won't train her dogs surrounded by poo" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem.

And the solution is staying home, simple as that

• Heart
Reactions: 26

T!aMar!a

Limit your contacts and they have non essential catering staff in the house? I’d think it was a bit OTT trashy most years but this year it’s just a massive F U to anyone who has lost jobs, loved ones, frontline staff etc.

Gloria17

any subscribers here? would love to read the whole thing
Enjoy! I'm absolutely WEAK that they left all her spelling mistakes in.

Edit: I've tried to reupload it with the images in the right order, dunno why it won't work 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazmac

Has anyone else heard Katie’s voice today? I know she was supposedly sick over Christmas but she defo still sounds sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got tested again and it came back positive. Also she’s removed the covid test highlight?!?
Sometimes when I’ve been in an airplane my throat is sore for a day or 2. Or sometimes when I’m partying In Dubai I’ve a sore throat from all the singing and drinking and merriment. 😉

• Haha
Whatever shred of respect I had for her is gone. Her latest story of her dancing (morto) is essentially two fingers up to the country. She is such a knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

LilMissSunshine

Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
Your first comment ever?
You are gone though katie. Enjoy the sun and mojitos x
while we all stress and fear for our lives and loved ones . x

• Heart

y tho?

I do think it’s poor taste having catering/chef in today considering a lot people couldn’t spend the day with their families. We couldn’t be with family so ordered an at home kit from a really nice restaurant in Dublin- all prepared and ready to plate/put in the oven. As close as we could get to a having a chef but still respecting the rules. Sue is the definition of poor taste though.

What is laughable is Katie redoing her gift unboxing for her instagram; hers and Sue’s are different. Why would ya bother!

• Haha