Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope t
My cousin works in the airport and was saying a few photographers have been lurking asking after her..

Must read here.
Easy enough get her. Wait for the Emirates flights and know the two arrival times. I think its two flights a day.

Reactions: 18
I hope t

Easy enough get her. Wait for the Emirates flights and know the two arrival times. I think its two flights a day.
We'll see.
She's made it worse for herself anyway. She could easily sell the story about Dylan and how the warm weather helps... kinda lose that option when you bring along your whole family and they lie pretending they are at home. Probably only going after her now that she is hosting that show and how well the other story of RTE employees breaking guidelines went down.

Reactions: 11
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
I have enough money to go to Dubai, but I am not selfish enough to travel during a pandemic when the government have pleaded with us not to. There is lots of people wealthier than Sue in this country that are abiding by the rules. There are many who have closed down businesses because of Covid, some which will never open again. People have lost their jobs, some will lose their homes in the months to come, people have lost their lives to Covid and others of all ages have sadly taken their lives because they struggled during these hard times. It is a very sad time for all of us living in Ireland and we need to come together in these hard times and stay apart so we can in time come together. I haven’t hugged my family since early last year because they are high risk, I can only talk through a window. I miss my mum but I won’t risk her health. It’s insulting for anyone to travel on holidays, public figure or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have enough money to go to Dubai, but I am not selfish enough to travel during a pandemic when the government have pleaded with us not to. There is lots of people wealthier than Sue in this country that are abiding by the rules. There are many who have closed down businesses because of Covid, some which will never open again. People have lost their jobs, some will lose their homes in the months to come, people have lost their lives to Covid and others of all ages have sadly taken their lives because they struggled during these hard times. It is a very sad time for all of us living in Ireland and we need to come together in these hard times and stay apart so we can in time come together. I haven’t hugged my family since early last year because they are high risk, I can only talk through a window. I miss my mum but I won’t risk her health. It’s insulting for anyone to travel on holidays, public figure or not.
Very well said.

Reactions: 8
Well said. I’ve cancelled a number of holidays to include a wedding and a honeymoon. I work from home so can isolate and restrict movement following a holiday but choose not to. We all have a moral obligation to do our bit in reducing the spread of this virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.