Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for her with the kids thing. If what some people are saying about Dylan being sick is true, it might not be a reality for them now. Just a thought

Reactions: 4
I do feel for her with the kids thing. If what some people are saying about Dylan being sick is true, it might not be a reality for them now. Just a thought
Not everyone in life wants kids. Someone does not have a non successful life if they don't have kids. That whole Irish mentality has to change. Many works with kids daily and don't plan to have any. Doesn't define the person/couple but the odd few think it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No matter what, no woman should be asked if she wants kids. Ever.
She went on and on about wanting kids before she got married then silence. People should zip it when it comes to that topic.
100%. I am no Sue fan but it's such an insensitive and deeply personal thing to ask. You never know if someone is struggling to conceive behind the scenes and how triggering that question could be. As for anyone who has made the conscious decision to live their lives without kids, they should never, ever have to justify themselves. Their life, their business and fair play to them for not ploughing ahead and having a baby just because society tells them they should.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not everyone in life wants kids. Someone does not have a non successful life if they don't have kids. That whole Irish mentality has to change. Many works with kids daily and don't plan to have any. Doesn't define the person/couple but the odd few think it does.
Definitely. I just meant it might be a touchy subject for her if that is the case. I am unable to have kids due to being diagnosed with cancer this year. Never thought it would happen to me. Just resonated with me a bit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Here comes katie with her new toy dog 😂 right on time for Christmas pics 😂 more than likely a pup from a puppies farm , did she not see the dogs trust ad ? Doubt she adopted him... These insta huns need to get grip!!! 😡 Many dogs and puppies stuck in shelters , and will be still there after Christmas just because ithey aren't a bleeping toy poodle looking dog.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Here comes katie with her new toy dog 😂 right on time for Christmas pics 😂 more than likely a pup from a puppies farm , did she not see the dogs trust ad ? Doubt she adopted him... These insta huns need to get grip!!! 😡 Many dogs and puppies stuck in shelters , and will be still there after Christmas just because ithey aren't a bleeping toy poodle looking dog.
She is shameless! Like her whole family!

Reactions: 2
She is shameless! Like her whole family!
Now that I think of it. A charity wouldn't probably let her have a dog, they'd know she wasn't capable of minding one. As they are always away somewhere and never at home in normal times. Whereas puppies breeders don't give a tit where they go once they get their money 😡

Now that I think of it. A charity wouldn't probably let her have a dog, they'd know she wasn't capable of minding one. As they are always away somewhere and never at home in normal times. Whereas puppies breeders don't give a tit where they go once they get their money 😡
You have great faith but i think it might be misplaced - wasn't Terries dog a foster?

You have great faith but i think it might be misplaced - wasn't Terries dog a foster?
Don't follow terrie so I don't know. I know sues dogs are from dogs trust (nearly sure they are) usually if you get a pup you'd say where it came from fostered/rescued/otherwise unless it's a puppy farm. Could be wrong, katie may shock us and say it's a rescue...but I highly doubt it

Don't follow terrie so I don't know. I know sues dogs are from dogs trust (nearly sure they are) usually if you get a pup you'd say where it came from fostered/rescued/otherwise unless it's a puppy farm. Could be wrong, katie may shock us and say it's a rescue...but I highly doubt it
No the two Maltese are puppy farm

Reactions: 3
Bella that was killed whilst they were away for Christmas was from dogs trust I remember people giving out on forums that of course she got the prettiest dog from the rescue! Her yorkie is from a shelter in Cork

Reactions: 2
Hang on there lads...Katie did tones (I think she means tons?!) of research on the breeder they bought from 🤔 utter shite! The question box was up not so long ago and she now magically has a dog. That’s not normal. My friend got a cavapoo a year ago and it took ages to go through the process and engage with the breeder and then wait for the puppy to be born and ready to leave it’s mother. I’d say the brother Rob probably got involved and threatened someone to give them a dog 🤣 I don’t believe a word of this horse tit and her defensive comment shows she has something to hide “I do not have to explain myself to anyone” - ok ya Karen 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yes exactly! Terrie the girl who openly stated on Instagram a few weeks before that she wouldn’t adopt a dog because it wouldn’t be fair to the dog as they like to travel a lot. Lockdown hits and boom Terrie rescues a little dog to entertain herself. What will happen to that dog when the world opens up for travel again? Mmmm I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.