Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda remind me of the McGregor's - grew up normal and then one of them made their millions, they become polar opposites of their previous selves and act like connoisseur's of the finer things..
That is a perfect comparison, the McGregors and the Jackson’s are two cheeks of the same arse!! Both working class beginnings, one member strikes gold and the whole clan of leeches are walking around in Balenciaga 🙄 Uber chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Having someone in to dress your table, is purely for Instagram pictures. There’s absolutely no other reason why anyone would do that just for a family meal.
personally , I love the whole cooking on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day part of it, just feels so homely, picking at the ham, setting the table etc !If I had the money I still don’t think I’d hire in someone else to cook for us Christmas Day!

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she didn’t book out an entire hotel for all the fambam for the day! Mother and father are worse to allow her exclude Carla. Don’t care what she’s done or not done, there’s no excuse for that behaviour towards another human being, let alone your sibling

Reactions: 9
I always think it comes across like Sue picks her sibling flavour of the month... this weather it seems to be Katie 🙈 I think Katie is so desperate to be like her she would do whatever she tells her 🙈

Reactions: 15
In fairness maybe Carla had already been in contact with three other households. I was the only one of my siblings not there Christmas day for that very reason. With interacting with in laws we would hit the three very easily so we just had dinner ourselves to avoid any issues.

Reactions: 1
In fairness maybe Carla had already been in contact with three other households. I was the only one of my siblings not there Christmas day for that very reason. With interacting with in laws we would hit the three very easily so we just had dinner ourselves to avoid any issues.
There isn't a member of that family abiding by any guidelines, not one.

Reactions: 14
There isn't a member of that family abiding by any guidelines, not one.
Was just going to say the same. Guidelines certainly wouldn’t be what would stop them having the best lols of their life. Carla is being shunted out and it’s being done very purposely and blatantly. The rest of them though are too afraid of being shut off from sue’s bank card they won’t open their mouths. Her other siblings I give a pass to but her parents should hang their heads in shame

Reactions: 11
Was just going to say the same. Guidelines certainly wouldn’t be what would stop them having the best lols of their life. Carla is being shunted out and it’s being done very purposely and blatantly. The rest of them though are too afraid of being shut off from sue’s bank card they won’t open their mouths. Her other siblings I give a pass to but her parents should hang their heads in shame
She mite have been self isolating or been in contact with a confirmed case etc etc or who knows maybe she just wanted to pop a few yokes with mr eyebrows...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she didn’t book out an entire hotel for all the fambam for the day! Mother and father are worse to allow her exclude Carla. Don’t care what she’s done or not done, there’s no excuse for that behaviour towards another human being, let alone your sibling
Mammy and Daddy are pure sponges, they know where their bread is buttered. Deplorable people!!

Reactions: 11
Her parents creep me out. The Mam trying to be an influencer, they seem to live off Sue. Don’t get me wrong it’s nice she is so good to her family but they seem mad for the ‘fame’

Reactions: 8
Carla spent Christmas with her partners family. Like many people do. I know there was beef earlier in the year between herself and 💩 but not sure how much conspiracy there is with this one.

ETA wouldn’t have liked to be in carlas in laws for Christmas. I’d say they had a white Christmas.

Carla spent Christmas with her partners family. Like many people do. I know there was beef earlier in the year between herself and 💩 but not sure how much conspiracy there is with this one.

ETA wouldn’t have liked to be in carlas in laws for Christmas. I’d say they had a white Christmas.
I wouldn't have thought it was normal unless there were kids involved. I know if I chose my boyfriends family over my own they wouldn't be happy haha

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't have thought it was normal unless there were kids involved. I know if I chose my boyfriends family over my own they wouldn't be happy haha
We saw my partners family briefly yesterday morning, like an hour. Then he and I spent the day, night and most of today with my family. No kids involved, just prefer to spend it with my family. Different strokes, I guess!

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of people make a big deal of Cheistmas but I feel like the Jacksons do especially so to say Carla was with the bfs family says a lot. I mean shes barely known him a wet week in comparison to other fellas she was with and now suddenly wants to be with him on xmas day. I know she was involved in the shoot with the girls so unless she did fall out with the parents and that's actually the root cause of all of that drama

Reactions: 4
- They wanted one
- Don't want to cook
- Can afford it
To be honest I’m happy to see her paying for something and I’m sure the chef and his team were well paid and they wouldn’t work Xmas day unless they wanted the business. The other stuff I will slate her on flaunting the designer bags etc - but if she can afford help and the caterers want the job ... what’s the issue ... I get a cleaner - can afford it .. what’s the harm it gives someone a job I guess 🙃 Now if it was #gifted I would have an issue

Reactions: 7
I know a lot of people make a big deal of Cheistmas but I feel like the Jacksons do especially so to say Carla was with the bfs family says a lot. I mean shes barely known him a wet week in comparison to other fellas she was with and now suddenly wants to be with him on xmas day. I know she was involved in the shoot with the girls so unless she did fall out with the parents and that's actually the root cause of all of that drama
Unless Carla would rather be with her new bfs family than listen to the same drivel at Sus.... I mean imagine the ques!!!!
Q to get into her gaff with all those other ppl.
Q to bow to her Highness Su.
Q to take pics at the 10ft tree beside Mr Silver(knight!)
Q to see if Su got u a gift then wait a bit longer to video u opening it "perfectly" or else u would have to re-open it again but with more "oooooooh myyyyy GOOOOOD!"
Q for the 4 bathrooms, coz everyone takes a few mins extra to get a /😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.