Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there ever a fall out with Marissa Carter and Suzanne? They don't follow each other on Instagram as far as I can see. Marissa said on her IG story be careful who you tell your business ideas too and it's just made me think of sue

Reactions: 7
Have the entire family blacklisted Carla? Surely her mother hasn’t!
She showed she was Face timing with the parents a week or so ago.

I think its just Sue she has pissed off. Whatever happened it must have cost her her job 🤔

Can’t tell how I feel about Su. One moment I think, “fair play, she’s made something for herself” then the next minute I want to hit myself with a shovel for even watching her stories. Her voice just irks me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t tell how I feel about Su. One moment I think, “fair play, she’s made something for herself” then the next minute I want to hit myself with a shovel for even watching her stories. Her voice just irks me
🤣🤣🤣 I think the last few months have shown Sue hasn't got a whole lot to offer really. When you take away the nights out and the holidays she doesn't have a whole lot of content. She seems to be wandering around Casa So Sell all alone 🤨

Reactions: 15
She just seems to have lost credibility and relatablity over the years. Sad to see

Reactions: 3
She keeps going on about how hard it is working on a tv show, makes me think it the first time she's actually had to work in the true sense of the word!!.

I don’t think so sell me cares when she comes across narky on her stories cos she’s made a right bit of money and has her dream home now 😂

Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but I do love her lashes and products, except the brow stuff and all the failures. Her lashes and lip glosses are v v good I hate to admit

I don’t think so sell me cares when she comes across narky on her stories cos she’s made a right bit of money and has her dream home now 😂
She can be so narky. She will put up a question box and get pissed off at the questions people are asking if she doesn't like them of if people aren't saying how amazing her and her white label crap are 😒

Reactions: 4
She can be so narky. She will put up a question box and get pissed off at the questions people are asking if she doesn't like them of if people aren't saying how amazing her and her white label crap are 😒
The when are you going to have a baby Q seems to particularly piss her off. I know it’s an inappropriate question but some people are thick as tit and will ask. But sure let’s face it a married, financially stable woman in her mid 30’s is going to get those questions....So maybe don’t ask strangers to ask you anything on the bleeping internet 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The when are you going to have a baby Q seems to particularly piss her off. I know it’s an inappropriate question but some people are thick as tit and will ask. But sure let’s face it a married, financially stable woman in her mid 30’s is going to get those questions....So maybe don’t ask strangers to ask you anything on the bleeping internet 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Right? She literally showed her dogs tit last week but gets annoyed cause people ask do you want kids? Thats a natural question to ask people after you get married. I also don't think there's anything wrong with saying 'kids aren't on the cards right now'. Personally I think kids would cramp her lifestyle and that she has no plans to have any and thats her choice. And I think your right dont put up a question box if your not gonna answer the questions!

Reactions: 9
Right? She literally showed her dogs tit last week but gets annoyed cause people ask do you want kids? Thats a natural question to ask people after you get married. I also don't think there's anything wrong with saying 'kids aren't on the cards right now'. Personally I think kids would cramp her lifestyle and that she has no plans to have any and thats her choice. And I think your right dont put up a question box if your not gonna answer the questions!
No matter what, no woman should be asked if she wants kids. Ever.
She went on and on about wanting kids before she got married then silence. People should zip it when it comes to that topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Here's an idea don't out up a question box with "Ask me anything" and then people might not ask you about kids. Simples!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.