Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mortified for the minions commenting on her posts telling her she's a queen and how unreal she looks. The show is meant to be about the women she's giving the make overs to Lord help us, not Sue and her Dynasty outfits and her big hair. Could she not go understated and let the lady in question shine each week instead of showcasing a series of her own over the top outfits.

Reactions: 25

LucyLouD

My cousin works in the airport and was saying a few photographers have been lurking asking after her..

Must read here.
Suzanne has posted before showing them use the Dublin airport platinum services (private terminal). They collect you from the steps of your plane, collect your bags for you while you wait in a private lounge and out you go through a private terminal door. She’ll make sure this is in place so not to be photographed in arrivals.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣
Even with a negative test result prior to departure doesn’t mean you are virus free boarding a plane 3 days later. And good luck to anyone getting sick in another country right now. There’s no money in the world would buy you an ICU bed in most of the worlds countries right now. Even if not very sick you will need to prepare for the possibility of testing positive while on holiday and quarantining in that country for 2 weeks before coming home. Just not worth it for some sun and a few cocktails IMO but best of luck to you

Reactions: 24

Pearl1506

I do feel for her with the kids thing. If what some people are saying about Dylan being sick is true, it might not be a reality for them now. Just a thought
Not everyone in life wants kids. Someone does not have a non successful life if they don't have kids. That whole Irish mentality has to change. Many works with kids daily and don't plan to have any. Doesn't define the person/couple but the odd few think it does.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What was with the unboxing of the YSL bag. Vulgar isn't the word. Sue seems to treat her family which is lovely and fair play to her but I genuinely don't get why they need to broadcast that she bought a designer bag for the Sister.
It would seem having designer gear is the be all and end all with this lot like you're somehow a better person if you're dripping in labels.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Aw no the fucking knock-knees are back 🤦‍♀️

like imagine just swanning back like that not addressing the fact she’s was MIA for 2 weeks and obvs seen everyone commenting on hers and the RTÉ insta posts. Why anyone would support this geebag is beyond me

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Dok123

BCC3B9CF-B18A-4F51-A705-45171DA026BA.png

Good lord if this doesn’t show all the work that’s been done to her face then I dunno what 🤣🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Libramoongirl

Katie’s Q&A about how much work she puts into her instagram and how she works her “ass” off is mortifying. I feel so old because I can’t even begin to understand instagram being work. When I did my leaving cert curling your hair in your bedroom and recording it wasn’t a career option though.
She’s a little consequence, don’t watch her & give her the views. Works hard at IG, go on to fuck, Lazy entitled spoiled little brat, come & work with me on the frontline & see what hard work looks like. And whoever said she wouldn’t stand out in a crowd hit the nail on the head. If I had 10 mickeys I wouldn’t give her one!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yintang

I agree. Sue hasn't an ounce of humility about her. I'd much rather see some hard-working stylist do a programme like Style Counsellors than some arrogant talentless beatch who thinks she's entitled to it just because she got lucky with a blog and some rich investors. She has forgotten where she's come from.
If she can't be upfront about travelling abroad when the rest of the country made significant sacrifices, then she doesn't deserve to be fronting an RTE programme. We do need to highlight it.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
I think its the fact that all of us have been given certain guidelines to live by and she has continously broken them.

None of us like them but its a collective effort for the greater good and she seems to have little regard for the greater good.

T!aMar!a

Katie’s Q&A about how much work she puts into her instagram and how she works her “ass” off is mortifying. I feel so old because I can’t even begin to understand instagram being work. When I did my leaving cert curling your hair in your bedroom and recording it wasn’t a career option though.

• Haha
  • Angry

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Sure Carla was out at Alicia Lip Fillers, I'd say Sue was also there but unlike Carla doesn't own up to a lot of work she gets done

So Carla shows Sue's phone giveaway, Katie shows Sue's phone giveaway.... CHEQUE PLEASE SUE! 🤣

Oh and where's the tv blokes mask eh? I wouldn't hire anyone to come to my home if they're not willing to protect themselves and myself during all this... Thanks for the promo but think il pass 😷
And Su is lovin the whole top seller shite.... Of course she is cz while she's laughing at all the people who buy her cheap tat, she's bypassing them all in her big car to go straight to the REAL bosses in makeup, CT... And Penney's "shite" no more for Sue, nope pass her a PRAAAADAAAAA or BALENCIAAAAGAAAA...
By the way I love Penney's but it's clear by the obvious giant logos those clowns wear, the Jackson's, DO NOT! 🤣
The bigger the logo the bigger the hunzo!

They wouldn’t know class if it smacked them across their Botox filled faces. No one with real style wears such garish obscene designer pieces, it’s very 2000’s to go along with her footballers wives house, all grey, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture is not tasteful, it’s very old fashioned and tacky.

also I just can’t believe RTÉ renewed that style councillors shiiiite for a second series, Sue looks like a thunderbirds puppet and Eileen looks taxidermied, it should be classed as a comedy. Poor no clue Sue

• Haha

Soph267

CCA58262-B3E4-43E6-AE4E-BCB5BD856809.jpeg
Who is mama Jackson trying to kid? We know she’s just back from the sun 🙄 trying to relate to us ordinary folk...give over

• Haha