Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is Katie away with her? , she put up a question box last night. She usually post replies with selfies but all these answers were on plain backgrounds.
'Lick the Lips' is definitely with her. You can tell from her content. They must think everyone is thick. Its actually quite insulting to their followers.

Reactions: 9
I wonder is Katie away with her? , she put up a question box last night. She usually post replies with selfies but all these answers were on plain backgrounds.
She's 100% away with her.

The fact she says her fam have booked a holiday for July says it all. What idiot on the planet thinks Covid will be under control by then? Let's watch all their instagrams go quiet in July.

Reactions: 8
Not in St Tropez or the Maldives, she’s in Dubai....Herself and a Dylan were spotted by someone who lives and works out there. That’s 100% confirmed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
There's a few bloggers in Dubai at the moment apparently. Carla's ex is there too!!

There's a few bloggers in Dubai at the moment apparently. Carla's ex is there too!!
How is it Dubai and St Bart's(Zoe whelan there atm) allows "normal" living? They not get Covid there? 🤣

Reactions: 7
Government need to stop these coming back into Dublin airport and hand out on the spot fines...these selfish goons need to be named and shamed...

Reactions: 20
Makes me so angry the selfishness of these people. We’re all supposed to stay within 5km for exercise yet these muppets all jetting off to Dubai. People should boycott sopoome after this she clearly couldn’t give a shite

Reactions: 13
And ppl should boycott such brands.... It'd be fab if she got papped over there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
How is it Dubai and St Bart's(Zoe whelan there atm) allows "normal" living? They not get Covid there? 🤣
What does Zoe Whelan do? I have to laugh at those beach parties at Nikki Beach when they celebrate a bleeping bottle of champagne coming out and being poured!!? Like wtf😂 it's pure tack! It's on her stories

• Haha
I absolutely wouldn’t be running to the shop to buy that tan after seeing this... is the tan on her face meant to look like that?! I’m obbbviously not a tan wearer 😬
The scary thing is that I think the target market actually do think that shade of brown on their face and neck is the goal. Have you looked lately at the “tagged” photos of so sue, terrie, etc..... where the teenage girls use their products and tag them in their final result? (Not stories - the tab on the right of tagged pictures on their grid) it will actually scare you. 10 or 15 minimum pics daily with young (probably) pretty girls - hidden underneath brown tan, orange foundation, neon eye makeup, laminated brows etc etc etc..... pouting and gurning into their ringlights. This is the young Irish girl’s inspiration these days unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
What does Zoe Whelan do? I have to laugh at those beach parties at Nikki Beach when they celebrate a bleeping bottle of champagne coming out and being poured!!? Like wtf😂 it's pure tack! It's on her stories
Knackers the lot of them.
Sue thinks she's pure class...
I had booked a trip to Dubai in Feb for New Year's... could have gone but it's the wrong and idiotic thing to do. She thinks people are jealous of her when they disagree with her actions.. it's not about money.. others can afford to do the same they're just not scum like her.

Maybe Phoenix magazine can have a photographer waiting for her in Dublin Airport 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they have in fact gone away and brought Katie with them, why do they always need to bring a third wheel? Do they not like eachother? I love my family and my partners family but I would hate to always have a chaparone on every trip. Does his family ever get a look in or is it always hers? The whole scenario is weird, and it's strange how the sisters seem to fall in and out of favour with her. Katie is obviously the favourite at the moment.

Reactions: 20
Totally off topic now but is anyone else finding her dripping gold tan absolute tit? I used to love it and now it seems to be different, was wondering did they change formula or ingredients or something?

Reactions: 5
Totally off topic now but is anyone else finding her dripping gold tan absolute tit? I used to love it and now it seems to be different, was wondering did they change formula or ingredients or something?
I'd tell you to ask sue, but let's face it she has no clue what's in it so..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find terries better. X

Reactions: 1
My friend served her in Kildare Village a few days ago, she was buying delph, plates etc. And she said she was flashing all her credit cards going “oh which will I use..not this one..maybe this one..oh actually this one.” €500 spent. Drove up in a Lamborghini, her face mask had Suzanne Jackson written across in case you failed to spot her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How
My friend served her in Kildare Village a few days ago, she was buying delph, plates etc. And she said she was flashing all her credit cards going “oh which will I use..not this one..maybe this one..oh actually this one.” €500 spent. Drove up in a Lamborghini, her face mask had Suzanne Jackson written across in case you failed to spot her
How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha can anyone say narcissist?!

• Haha
She be back on this week to promote her Rte show, if she’s away shame on the national broadcaster promoting her, but then again they weren’t much better Recently with the staff retirement party!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.