Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well for someone who is supposed to be all about makeup and beauty....you'd think she would have heard of Turmeric. It can be used for many beauty hacks. I mean obviously it's for food, but it also has other benefits.

Reactions: 7
Also a lot of sponsored posts these days. This is surprising if she has such a successful business of her own. Surely she shouldn’t need to even do sponsored posts for other company’s. Seems a bit strange.

Reactions: 3
Also a lot of sponsored posts these days. This is surprising if she has such a successful business of her own. Surely she shouldn’t need to even do sponsored posts for other company’s. Seems a bit strange.
Money hungry 💰

Reactions: 7
Sure she has to buy Rob a beemer for xmas 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Vangirl It's to boost her sales, so Evoke.ie does an article in 2021 of how "the Great" Sue's profits defied the odds of COVID detrimental effects on retail sales across ireland.... like fuuuuuuuck off!

Reactions: 2
@Vangirl It's to boost her sales, so Evoke.ie does an article in 2021 of how "the Great" Sue's profits defied the odds of COVID detrimental effects on retail sales across ireland.... like fuuuuuuuck off!
I just rolled my eyes so far back i don't think they are coming back down!

I seriously don't get the obsession with the So 💩 Me brand. Its just makeup, one of the most saturated markets. She hasnt done anything different. She hasn't cured cancer!

Reactions: 10
Perhaps all the sales pushing and promoting products that aren’t hers mean she’s not as financially stable as it seems. I can only imagine the monthly mortgage on the house.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.