Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squeezyscoob

Carla spent Christmas with her partners family. Like many people do. I know there was beef earlier in the year between herself and 💩 but not sure how much conspiracy there is with this one.

ETA wouldn’t have liked to be in carlas in laws for Christmas. I’d say they had a white Christmas.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Now that I think of it. A charity wouldn't probably let her have a dog, they'd know she wasn't capable of minding one. As they are always away somewhere and never at home in normal times. Whereas puppies breeders don't give a shit where they go once they get their money 😡
You have great faith but i think it might be misplaced - wasn't Terries dog a foster?

I’m not referring to her employment status. And it’s probably better long term for her to stay away from working for her sister. I’m simply saying I feel she’s someone who struggles quite a lot. There’s usually a deep rooted reason people turn to drugs. I’m not saying either that Sue should bail her out. What am saying is she needs support, not financial support but rather of the emotional kind. Sue has that notion that throwing money at it will solve every problem under the sun but the reality is quite different.
Does Carla have a drug problem?

Blondie97

I hate to say it but I do love her lashes and products, except the brow stuff and all the failures. Her lashes and lip glosses are v v good I hate to admit

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
You have great faith but i think it might be misplaced - wasn't Terries dog a foster?
Don't follow terrie so I don't know. I know sues dogs are from dogs trust (nearly sure they are) usually if you get a pup you'd say where it came from fostered/rescued/otherwise unless it's a puppy farm. Could be wrong, katie may shock us and say it's a rescue...but I highly doubt it

Tgif

Who is the older child that does be in the photos with rob and the fiancé? Is that her child from a previous relationship?

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Just watched her show for the first time as I didn’t watch it last year .. I loved it and bawled watching it . I thought it was really good