Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laziest haul iv ever seen.. Let's throw up some clothes pictures from the website on stories and wack on the #sp...Makes sense she can't do it in person. God almighty šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Even the parents are away with them. Scum raise scum.
Wow. Imagine them all rocking up to private testing a day or two after hosting their massive catered Christmas dinner to get the negative test required for UAE entry. The irony.

Also side point but nothing irks me more than the hate tattle gets from the bloggers. Dr Laura GP and Hannah S had rants up about it in the last few days. They are all essentially a business carrying out commercial activity by generating income from the public but in a completely unregulated and unaccountable sphere. The threads I follow on tattle call them out on their accountability and behaviour - itā€™s a completely unregulated industry at the minute (wouldnā€™t count the ASAI here). I see very little actual hate or trolling. If you make profit from the public they should be able to comment fairly. A complete rant here but I see you all emailing RTE (and rightly) but no doubt it will get labelled as tattle online trolls etc., which the influencers throw at everything, and wonā€™t actually be taken seriously.

Reactions: 18
[email protected] or [email protected]

Also there is a link on the rte1 Instagram page which gives you [email protected]
I just sent it to them all just in case šŸ˜†
Thanks for all that information. Can we please all make a complaint to RTE as the more complaints, the better the chance of perhaps something being done? No point going to any of the call out pages, in particular Tea Spill won't touch Sue or her family for whatever reason.

Reactions: 11
I do think the comments on RTEOne instagram are few but the likes on each of those few comments are HUGE!
If ppl didn't know b4 tonight's show that Su is a selfish cow, they sure do now.
I'm not on Twitter but is it starting to do it's rounds there at all?
#sodubai #soflewme #drippingbullshit #thevilecouncillor

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of the comments on Sue's page are telling her how fab she looked. Didn't think the show was about Sue, you can guarantee there's more money spent on how Suzanne looks than anyone that appears on the show!!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m just wondering about submitting a complaint to RTE. Besides heresay on this site, what evidence do we have that sheā€™s out of the country let alone Dubai? Itā€™s shameful but I doubt anything will be done unless we have evidence :(

Reactions: 6
Sadly, I think the most they will do is ask her to address it and that will be the end of it. She will probably throw up a quick comment to say that she's in Ireland and is taking a little break from social media. It's not right.

Reactions: 5
I do think the comments on RTEOne instagram are few but the likes on each of those few comments are HUGE!
If ppl didn't know b4 tonight's show that Su is a selfish cow, they sure do now.
I'm not on Twitter but is it starting to do it's rounds there at all?
#sodubai #soflewme #drippingbullshit #thevilecouncillor
Soflewme šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has filtered out her comments so if you mention the word DUBAI in them they wonā€™t show. You made the decision to go abroad in the middle of a global pandemic while the rest of us go a year or more without any holidays as we want to stay at home to flatten the curve. Itā€™s not a lot to ask. You must be above us normal folk. Thatā€™s me finished following her.

Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get weā€™re all raging we canā€™t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it Iā€™d be gone šŸ‘‹

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get weā€™re all raging we canā€™t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it Iā€™d be gone šŸ‘‹
I think its the fact that all of us have been given certain guidelines to live by and she has continously broken them.

None of us like them but its a collective effort for the greater good and she seems to have little regard for the greater good.

Reactions: 22
itā€™s not about being jealous or not being able to move an inch. Our cases are literally out of control right now and all the government are asking of us is to limit our movements. Why is that such a big ask to Sue and her fam? Itā€™s a kick in the teeth when weā€™re following guidelines and she jets off for a holiday like nothing is happening. Itā€™s brazen selfishness and having more money than sense. Just because someone has money doesnā€™t mean they get to break the rules. I donā€™t give a tit how hard she thinks she works that she deserves a holiday, she should enjoy what she has at home and set an example for her audience. I work 11 hour days and get paid a pittance compared to her and I havenā€™t taken a holiday, any of my annual leave Iā€™ve taken the last year has been spent at home and you know what? Iā€™m thankful for it because Iā€™m still healthy and so is my family. Iā€™m actually at my wits end like she needs to acknowledge it or get a serious reality check but sure sheā€™ll just call us ā€œhatersā€ or ā€œtoxicā€

Reactions: 33
Katie has the audacity to post covid related material now!! I actually feel like that whole family are actually thick! Coming on all high and mighty with covid advice yet her sister is in Dubai shamelessly!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Along with what others have said about this, what if we were all to take her approach? Why should she get to have a holiday in the sun while the rest are following guidelines that have been asked of us and that should include sue. This is also on top of her tone deaf Christmas that she plastered all over Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Your first comment ever?
You are gone though katie. Enjoy the sun and mojitos x
while we all stress and fear for our lives and loved ones . x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's the principle of it, there are men and women on the frontline working day and night sacrificing their own health and seeing their family, the Government begging people to stay home and this one fecks off on holiday. If I had the money to do what Sue did I still wouldnt because you know what, I have a bloody conscience.
I read a news article earlier about the uproar over some Geordie Shore z lister posting pics of her arse in Dubai while the UK is falling apart at the seems.
How these people can carry on like nothing is happening baffles me!!

Reactions: 21
I get that. It makes sense. I just think that if it can be done properly it would be fine but I guess the risk is you canā€™t guarantee everyone taking precautions and traveling safely and if they advertised they were away, it might encourage people who wouldnā€™t take as many precautions maybe?
Anyway if what I read there re Dylan having Parkinsonā€™s (or any seriously illness for that matter) then Dubai is one of the safest places atm. Warmth and sun/vitamin D really helps heal the body and is good for any motor/nerve diseases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Your first comment ever?
You are gone though katie. Enjoy the sun and mojitos x
while we all stress and fear for our lives and loved ones . x
Haha. First time caller, long time listener. Actually joined last night to give out about Louise cooney and itā€™s only 11am so give me a minute willyašŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katie has the audacity to post covid related material now!! I actually feel like that whole family are actually thick! Coming on all high and mighty with covid advice yet her sister is in Dubai shamelessly!
Not 100% but I heard somewhere that "influencers" were getting paid by the government to spout off the guidelines to there followers to get them to listen to the rules cause they would hit a different audience. Same with that style sabby one, going on how sick she was but could do a full wash and make her bed, they all have the swipe up to the covid guidelines.

But
We've been told to not travel. How hard is that to understand? They haven't said..only travel if you can afford it. Plenty of us can afford it.. plenty of us aren't scumbags though.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've only watched highlights of the show but I would love to know the cost of the outfits So Sue wore throughout the show v the cost of the outfits she compiled for the lady!

Also those questioning what's the deal with her bleeping off to Dubai. Along with all the other comments that have been mentioned, can you imagine if her or one of her family members contract the virus on all their travels and God forbid ended up in hospital or ICU and somebody you know got sick and there's no space for them in hospital!? That's why we should be following guidelines. So beds are spared for people who are sick!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.