Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Katie’s haul now 🙈 what is she wearing! Think she needs her own thread I don’t think she has one

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Katie’s haul now 🙈 what is she wearing! Think she needs her own thread I don’t think she has one
Haha....I'd say she's better off tagging onto Sue's thread as that's an accurate reflection of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha....I'd say she's better off tagging onto Sue's thread as that's an accurate reflection of her life.
Sure if she can't survive without Su on insta that thread would run dry very quick.... Su is her "jax roll"... She's be just tit without her 😂

Reactions: 5

POLL ON SOSHITS MARRAIGE!

How many likes can I get for the opinion on Dylan has left her, but she is keeping up the Mrs Perfect image?

Laughy face, if you think she is playing the game and they're actually still happily married?

Shocked face, if Dylan and Carla got caught at it but again, Su doesn't want that coming to public knowledge and will do whatever it takes to hide that fact....

GO!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Can we also have a thread on Carla please ?? Those lips, holy jasus!! she is morphing into a blow up doll / drag queen 😱like why do the instahuns all think those over filled lips are a good look??

Reactions: 18
Can we also have a thread on Carla please ?? Those lips, holy jasus!! she is morphing into a blow up doll / drag queen 😱like why do the instahuns all think those over filled lips are a good look??
I was shocked when I saw her story earlier. She's stunning (naturally) but she's ruining her face now...the lips are ridiculous looking.

Reactions: 5
I saw Carla a few years ago, stunner in reality, she had little or no make up on and was gorgeous. No need for her to have any work done

Can we also have a thread on Carla please ?? Those lips, holy jasus!! she is morphing into a blow up doll / drag queen 😱like why do the instahuns all think those over filled lips are a good look

I saw Carla a few years ago, stunner in reality, she had little or no make up on and was gorgeous. No need for her to have any work done

Reactions: 1
So harsh and masculine looking, she was gorgeous why do they feel the need to mess with their faces so much?
Looks like a man in drag now, awkward moment when spending a fortune on fillers and surgery backfires and makes you so unattractive 😬

Reactions: 6
It ages her so much, she looks like a 50 year old trying to be mutton dressed as lamb. She looked miles better as she was, just why!?! I see her ex fella Jamie is with an absolute stunning (natural) beauty now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.