Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wardrobe department from dynasty called they want their outfit back 🙈 The hair and makeup 🤮 tacky footballers wives circa 2004!! Style counsellor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have to laugh at the giveaway - win everything in the sosu line up, but there's no nail polish or perfume?? 👀
Because her nail polishes wouldn’t dry on your nails even if you left them for a week and the perfumes were absolutely awful. I sprayed the testers before and honestly they were the worst I’ve ever smelled. Her clothes range is missing too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder is Dylan the same as her? Or is that why ppl are thinking there is something "odd" about their marriage recently. Rumours that he's unwell (hopefully not) but just maybe he's sick of the same boring safe perfect life Su has created.ayhe he finally sees that it wasn't worth selling your soul (I mean wedding) for 😂
Sure isn't Dylan the one that's addicted to sunbathing. He's always glued to a sunlounger frying his skin. Dylan seems like a nice quiet guy but I don't get the impression he'd be the adventurous type. Think abit of sight seeing or culture would overload the lads senses to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves herself with the filter on, news flash sue it’s not real. And mrs makeup was “killing it” but she had to have a filter on to show it. Doesn’t hide tho that eye make up is uneven and eyeliner is not straight. Other day then she says people asking what make up I have on it’s sopoo foundation coming soon, why would anyone ask what make up she has on with a bleeping filter on 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I totally agree with all those exotic places being wasted on her. To me the whole point of saving,Planning and going to far off places is to explore and educate myself on other cultures. Ya I’ll be relaxing but I want to leave the country knowing Iv learned something about the people and their heritage. Not a million pics of me in swimsuits. I was so pissed with the snobbery regarding Thailand. Beautiful part of the world that I was lucky enough to visit.

Reactions: 4
Funny how her first night out is with the girls and not a romantic dinner with her husband....
Could she be anymore in love with urself walking down a hotel corridor 😅 eye makeup looks like Tipp-ex....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how her first night out is with the girls and not a romantic dinner with her husband....
Could she be anymore in love with urself walking down a hotel corridor 😅 eye makeup looks like Tipp-ex....
Dzylan was probably delighted to get rid of her for the night, poor brow beaten bastard can have some peace in the whiskey and cigar room 🙄 maybe even run around in the suit of armour 😂 while she eye fucks herself in her camera and goes to the same bland restaurant again 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All the sisterly love flooding through on Carla's latest pic🤣 it's actually gas how chaotic their relationship seems to be 🤣

Reactions: 9
Dzylan was probably delighted to get rid of her for the night, poor brow beaten bastard can have some peace in the whiskey and cigar room 🙄 maybe even run around in the suit of armour 😂 while she eye fucks herself in her camera and goes to the same bland restaurant again 😴
eye fucks herself 😂oh I’m robbing that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come her shadow Kay-sheee didn't follow her along to her wild gal pal night?

Reactions: 2
What happened after Thailand?? Been aware of Sue about 3-4 years but must have missed that holiday review!

Totally agree what's the point in travelling so far to beautiful parts of the world to sit under a massive dome resort the whole time?

Reactions: 4
I think thread been set up about her sisters will show how absolutely dull Sue and her life are. Those threads will be busier than this very quickly.

She is such a knob. Those seductive winks to camera give me actual heartburn. State of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Su story about a caption of "doing the unthinkable"... Girl sit the duck down u ain't doing a thing to the makeup industry but selling white label muck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a pity Carla has gone so far on the Botox . I spotted her on the way to marbs a few years ago and she is naturally very beautiful- no make up and in a tracksuit and she looked stunning and was very smiley and good natured . Seen her in McDonald’s a few months ago ... she looks older than me (I’m 33 ) and sooo fake and tacky looking defo did something more than Botox and lips - think a new jaw or fillers - like a ****** now :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.