Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sue for real with the story about getting a dog for Christmas??? 😡😡😡
Shes such a hypocrite!! She buys two
Maltese designer dogs, adops a dog (thats basically a designer dog) fecks off for half the year and no wonder the poor dog escaped and got killed...she then ‘adopts’ a second designer dog and dosnt bother to train any of them....if it wasnt for covid the dogs wouldnt even know who their owners were!! Ugh the way she preaches just annoys me!

Reactions: 7
Katie has got very cocky recently, has anyone noticed? (or maybe I am late to this party) Such a shame, it's all gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie has got very cocky recently, has anyone noticed? (or maybe I am late to this party) Such a shame, it's all gone to her head.
Ah ye she's just the same run of the mill "influencer" adding her name to an AliExpress jewellery line, doing af swipe ups, posing awkwardly in her bedroom, buying from a puppy farm to have a new toy/content, showing people how to apply makeup whilst using a filter, doing q&a's so she can be told how "fab, stun, inspo" she is 🤣 the list is endless..... sure look...once she keeps on Sue's good side she'll be sorted for life!

Reactions: 8
This thread moves so slowly because Sue has a very dull life
I thought the very same 🤣 nothing to witch about because she's too dull and repetitive day in day out, the Joanne larby thread is more crack lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried the magic liner? I’m rubbish with eyelashes and eyelash glue lol looking for an honest opinion as can’t trust the Instahuns 😂

Can we just take a step back here and look at the bigger picture. Sorry this will be a right old rant coming....I can’t stand this family btw...the only one that’s an honest worker is the father. End of. The rest of them including Sue and Katie basically work for Chinese companies but from Ireland. Cutting all the marketing and Rolexes out, because that’s what it boils down to right?

They’re ordering bulk rubbish from China to rebrand then have the audacity to call this a lifestyle?! Call that empowering females?! For Christ sake it’s empowering poverty, slavery, abuse, trafficking and climate damage 🤦🏻‍♀️

In all seriousness there are real true Irish brands out there (from craft villages for example) which truly are inspiring and make their jewellery and stuff in Ireland. Would you ever see Katie or Sue putting their name with that? I doubt it, because they are nobodies. They are the back alley version of the kardashians in my opinion. Cheap and nasty. And would do anything for attention and a few likes. When her young followers get to an age of wanting to make informed decisions about where products etc come from, that’ll be the end of So Sue Imports.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All the Floggers with these creepy drawings giving a shout out to the “talented artist“, they look like tit versions of the photo booth artist drawings at a funfair.
I really think whoever this artist is, is completely spoofing them all.... going through as many floggers as humanly possible getting them all to share his/her handle and at the very end they're going to say "Hahahaha, here's the proof these doses of shite will flog ANYTHING" like I would be mortified if I was sent one of those "collages". They are all awful 🤣

Reactions: 3
See Niamh from the big Harry and Niamh wedding they went to is preggers! They’ve also bought a house in Marbs. Sue must be pushing her Chinese crap in order to fund buying a bigger house somewhere better 😂 keeping up with the Jones’s lol

Reactions: 2
I really think whoever this artist is, is completely spoofing them all.... going through as many floggers as humanly possible getting them all to share his/her handle and at the very end they're going to say "Hahahaha, here's the proof these doses of shite will flog ANYTHING" like I would be mortified if I was sent one of those "collages". They are all awful 🤣
Bonnie Ryan reposted hers yesterday and didn't say anything, just reposted it. She looks awful in it, about 40 years older 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.