Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of shit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
It always sounds like Jaryd’s relationship and bond with Betty has made Sophia quite jealous. How dare Jaryd look at another female that way, sort of vibes.
I can totally see the birthday post: “to my snow white angel daughter. Mummy loves you. I dreamt of you all my life. While I was heavily involved with AFL with my father, I dreamt of having a daughter just like you. I knew that my body could birth a baby just like you. You have my long legs - did I ever tell you all about how tall I am and was through all of my childhood? I am so athletic - you got that from me, Floss. I’m so proud I could birth a sibling for my favourite child, Booby. I am a psychic and knew that it had to be you. Mummy works so hard on all of her businesses and companies to provide you with an interstate trip for your birthday. I hope you have a work ethic like me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ten Not-So-Humble Q&A Brags… with Sophia Crapchia

1. Needs to keep the straw hair for some super cryptic, super important reason (ie. any more colour on that mess and it’s just gonna fall straight out)

2. Girlfriend is a FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALLER

3. Booked the Penthouse at the Resort because kids need space (but bought a concrete mansion at Tullamarine with no yard and no room for a swing set or a cubby house)

4. Wants everyone to see the questions about Survivor, but absolutely will not acknowledge or address them because she wants people to think it’s some kind of “winner’s” confidentiality agreement. Or something. It’s just fucking weird, darl…

5. Suchhhhhhhhhhh an amazing, progressive parent

6. Could go to London, but isn’t

7. Has hired extra staff for herself, despite some of the country’s most genuinely successful and wealthy entrepreneurs not needing any

8. Could go to LA, but isn’t

9. Has big, genuine, squishy heart. F.I.G.J.A.M

10. Perfect at packing, despite cancelling 90% of her holidays…

She has pure narcissism running through her veins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

savefloss

VIP Member
FBE1A313-7778-46C5-9F7D-E1408D1635E5.png
God damn she’s insufferable…
Sophia let’s be clear about a few things in your little spiel…
1- you bought a house on a freeway under a flight path and are paying an anti vax Orval tradie to fix it up…you’re not getting your hands dirty at all
2-you have ordered some skin care from China to bottle up and brand with some culturally appropriated name and trendy gender non specific branding
3-a ghost writer wrote you a book that you paid them to write for you
4-You ordered some new leopard byjama designs in some new ghastly colours from Ali baba
5- we all know you barely parent as you always need your gf, assistant/nanny or mum with you at all times when you have custody

just thought I’d clear up the pathological lies 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 38

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
... and don't forget Mrs Drippy at the hospital when she was birthing Saint Betty. And how the midwives gathered around our girl in awe, praising her for going through labour without a sound. Blessed be the fruit of OfJaryds

• Haha
Reactions: 33

savefloss

VIP Member
Today’s lie … got my earrings custom made because I’d never left my babies before…mate, you have left your babies at any given opportunity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

icouldsizedown

sorry but a memoir called “then there was her”????

who tf is she tho. So what if she discovered she’s gay, so did most women with a tik tok account during covid lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sophie’s latest story of how society isn’t programmed to see assertive women - this is true, no denying. However, Sophie, you’re not so much assertive as you are aggressive, rude and incredibly thin skinned. You’re the epitome of a grubby, cashed-up bogan. The assertive, strong women of the world don’t need you to speak for them thanks. We see you, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

horseteeth

Chatty Member
I’m embarrassed that I didn’t realise your username was active lies 😂 I was saying some strange word in my head whenever I read it over on Gomi

• Haha
Reactions: 28

poppiepie

Thread name ideas for the next thread?

I’m not sure of how words it can be but I have seen others with fun limericks so my attempt is below haha.

“She’s hiding from the spotlight,
Probably sent home the first night.
Place you bets on what it’ll be,
Anxiety, homophobia or an injury.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ladyrp

I really thought survivor would be something she would brag about for the next year... oh well here are my predictions for 2022 for our honourable lesbian CEO
* Bobby is part of the LGBT community (by force poor kid)
* Sophie does an ancestry DNA test and finds out she is of Australian first nations ancestry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
628F986B-D3BE-4FCA-9CAB-BFE276E6D6D7.jpeg
Well played Amelia Webb, this is how you do blonde… maybe your hairdresser (& mine admittedly!) needs to give Boda a few tips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25