Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had children and breast fed them and never referred to my milk-filled breasts as udders. Was Chompers trying to be poetic? It just came across as crass, just like "her"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have had children and breast fed them and never referred to my milk-filled breasts as udders. Was Chompers trying to be poetic? It just came across as crass, just like "her"
Nah, she just has absolutely zero class. Like none at all. Zilch

Reactions: 9
Would certainly be more grammatically correct to have titled it "and then" instead of just "then there was her". Terrible English
When was it known that the SATC reboot would be titled "And Just Like That"?

I have a feeling she was trying to be clever and title her memoir in a similar way.

Reactions: 2
Okay…who was honestly watching Sophie’s stories while she was gone like “oh this is totally normal”. It was the WORST kept secret ever. It was so obvious she was away.
And she didn’t prepare 3 months of content, that’s how everyone figured out she was up to something because she was noticeably absent from socials. I guess she forgot that part

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay…who was honestly watching Sophie’s stories while she was gone like “oh this is totally normal”. It was the WORST kept secret ever. It was so obvious she was away.
Three months??? You wish girl.

She missed a few things while she was gone - Maddie wasn't one of them.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 11.54.43 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yep. The woman was Katherine smith, the one she took on the Bali trip.
I can’t remember where exactly I read or heard it, but I believe the book title was initially in reference to how meeting her was when she first discovered an attraction to women, but as she kept writing she felt like the “her” in the title was actually more Sophie herself as she discovers herself more.

I guess in fairness it probably makes more sense than naming your book after a 21 year old you had a fling with. It’s certainly not something I’d be drawing attention to. The power dynamic in that relationship would be very imbalanced, to say the least.
Let's be real, as if sophie would infer the 'her' in the title is about no one else buy the narc herself

Boobs, pubes, and all....stay classy Cachia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie goes batshit crazy whenever she can’t delete / control comments. I can’t wait to see how she lashes out at people over the next few weeks

Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure Chompers never even breast fed except that one time she made out like she did to get on the cover of something or other. There’s nothing classy about our girl! At least the ghost writer captured the true essence of Chompers. Now she does needs to make sure their are spelling mistakes and grammatical errors throughout the whole book.

Reactions: 6
I have never seen an episode of survivor but you can bet your last dollar I’ll be watching every second of this train wreck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.