Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Alternative theory…maybe she was just booted out of KJ’s tribe, not the whole show? Probably giving our Scumrat too much credit trying to plot twist 😅
In the pic of the whole cast where their names are tagged, they are clearly in red/blue buffs. Red on the left and blue on the right.

magic3

Guys, it just clicked that F is 5 and not starting prep till next year when she’s 6? So will be 19 her entire senior year.. Is this the norm? Seems so odd to me!

kmartplate

VIP Member
Yeah I'm super surprised. Even my friend on the last series and was voted off early promo'ed it more than her. Has there only been 1 brief mention?
I don’t believe she has acknowledged it at all thus far. If only going off her socials one would never know she was involved.

problematicinfluencers

Can you only imagine the conversations of Scummy’s the neighbours have had to listen to whilst trying to enjoy some peace and quiet on the their balcony!!!??? Not what if they recorded those and posted them all over the internet!
i don’t want to give her more views…. Is there actually a recording of her neighbours convo?