Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to ask.. why does KJ have like dirt and cuts all over her face.. but soph doesnt? 😂
Another survivor theory from me, soz 😂
Sophie is wearing the same outfit she wears on the first episode, Kj isn’t. I have a theory that they’ve taken new cast photos after the two tribes merge into one later in the season.
It would explain why Kj is in different clothes and looks dirty, hair is no longer straight like in the first cast pic etc.

ill have to look through the other pairs pics to see if there are others in their original outfits vs looking dirtier, but it seems like the most logical explanation to me.

can’t get a photo of Sophie with dirt all over her if she was given the arse at the first tribal council 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did Sophie's parent separate?? I didn't know that either?

I thought that Jaryd's dad had separated from his wife (the blond one) for awhile there but I haven't looked in on them for a long time
I got the feeling her parents, J's parents and smoph and J all separated at the similar time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ooh
Another survivor theory from me, soz 😂
Sophie is wearing the same outfit she wears on the first episode, Kj isn’t. I have a theory that they’ve taken new cast photos after the two tribes merge into one later in the season.
It would explain why Kj is in different clothes and looks dirty, hair is no longer straight like in the first cast pic etc.

ill have to look through the other pairs pics to see if there are others in their original outfits vs looking dirtier, but it seems like the most logical explanation to me.

can’t get a photo of Sophie with dirt all over her if she was given the arse at the first tribal council 😂
Ooh love a good theory! It’s just really bugging me that its two different photos. 😅

wonder how she’ll go defending the “I didn’t get paid $200,000” if she does go first episode

Reactions: 4
Today’s lie … got my earrings custom made because I’d never left my babies before…mate, you have left your babies at any given opportunity 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sophie Cachia #3 The Tribe has spoken

I got the feeling her parents, J's parents and smoph and J all separated at the similar time
Just goes to show what you see on the gram isn't always true.
The in-laws were always loved up like TYM and LD but obviously it wasn't the case.
Anyone have any tea about the senior Cachias?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the contestants has posted on a pic of Sophie and KJ.. ‘looking good’ and Sophie has replied with this. Could she be ANY more up herself? Joke or not (it’s not even slightly funny!) - she is so in love with herself.
And yet her sister replies graciously/normally. 🤷‍♀️ Everything Ca$hia says is arrogant, aggressive and conceited.

Reactions: 12
Today’s lie … got my earrings custom made because I’d never left my babies before…mate, you have left your babies at any given opportunity 🤣🤣
Wow the outright lie! Did she forget when she went to Bali and Japan without Floss? Or when she went on holidays and Floss was sick so she left her behind? Now I’ve just said that, I just realised she must have meant ‘never without Bobby’.

Reactions: 16
Wow the outright lie! Did she forget when she went to Bali and Japan without Floss? Or when she went on holidays and Floss was sick so she left her behind? Now I’ve just said that, I just realised she must have meant ‘never without Bobby’.
So true.. I wonder if floss will make her 'special 5yr old trip with mummy only to Florence' before she's 10

Sophie’s latest story of how society isn’t programmed to see assertive women - this is true, no denying. However, Sophie, you’re not so much assertive as you are aggressive, rude and incredibly thin skinned. You’re the epitome of a grubby, cashed-up bogan. The assertive, strong women of the world don’t need you to speak for them thanks. We see you, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the serious 'business owner' look. We all know she dresses like she just rolled out of bed, and LOL at her running in the desert in her floral decjuba pants....she's just a fucktard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting no filming with the aspiring kid-fluencer Bobby and the worlds tallest 5 year old Floss.
And you’re right, no mention of girlfriend or rainbows. And she looks TERRIBLE in the floral pants and oversized tshirt. I think she looks incredible in the “boardroom” shots, but what on earth is she aiming for with the other outfit 🤢

Reactions: 5
Sophie’s latest story of how society isn’t programmed to see assertive women - this is true, no denying. However, Sophie, you’re not so much assertive as you are aggressive, rude and incredibly thin skinned. You’re the epitome of a grubby, cashed-up bogan. The assertive, strong women of the world don’t need you to speak for them thanks. We see you, too.
This comment. YES YES YES!!!! 🙌

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.