Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Herald Sun trolling Chompers again - calling her an influencer. Excuse me! CEO! And a strange grainy photo 😂

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 4.11.34 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg, I posted on the survivor Facebook page about Sophie and she’s now got me blocked on Insta!?!?!? Pressed much?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg, I posted on the survivor Facebook page about Sophie and she’s now got me blocked on Insta!?!?!? Pressed much?
Pathetic...must be a quiet evening for her! If she deletes everyone who hate follows her, she's going to lose half her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked a comment on celeb spellcheck and she blocked me. She must have so much time on her hands going through comments on another page and check every single person who liked said comments.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How long has Survivor been on TV,? It was the sisters dream her whole life to be on this show. Such ambition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Chompers never even breast fed except that one time she made out like she did to get on the cover of something or other. There’s nothing classy about our girl! At least the ghost writer captured the true essence of Chompers. Now she does needs to make sure their are spelling mistakes and grammatical errors throughout the whole book.
Made quite a song and dance about breastfeeding for someone who mix fed and didn’t do it for very long. Not shaming by the way, no issues with mix feeding… However Chompers has changed her brand/image so many times we all got whiplash… she also fails to acknowledge it was the bulk of her audience early on (mummy blogging), as well as being super resentful and aggressive about it.

Attachments

Last edited:
I liked a comment on celeb spellcheck and she blocked me. She must have so much time on her hands going through comments on another page and check every single person who liked said comments.
Wow thanks for the heads up, I will try not to get blocked 😂 apparently KJ blocked me but I have no idea why? But I'm sad I can't stalk her profile whilst survivor is on

Wow thanks for the heads up, I will try not to get blocked 😂 apparently KJ blocked me but I have no idea why? But I'm sad I can't stalk her profile whilst survivor is on
Oh wow, so her sister is as thin skinned as her. I don’t think the sister makes it far on survivor either, neither show up much in the ads.

I looked at Sophie’s stats on social blade, she is losing heaps of followers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the next thread title should have a reference to Survivor because a lot of people will probably google her next Monday as they won't know who she is - 265k followers in a country of 26+ million people.

Reactions: 17
The sisters all blocked me a long time ago when I liked something of celeb spellchecks about our girl Sophie. So they’re all as bad as each other
The only reason I hope KJ goes far is to piss Sophie off. The whole family are as ick as each other
Also, she said she was going to give the money to her mum and sisters. No mention of her dad? Does she hate him now?

Reactions: 9
The sisters all blocked me a long time ago when I liked something of celeb spellchecks about our girl Sophie. So they’re all as bad as each other
The only reason I hope KJ goes far is to piss Sophie off. The whole family are as ick as each other
Also, she said she was going to give the money to her mum and sisters. No mention of her dad? Does she hate him now?
A block from all of them! Lucky you 😂
I thought she meant if she was given the 200 grand she would have given it to them. All well and good to say that when you know you aren’t getting that money.
I haven’t seen any gushing posts about her dad for awhile. I wonder what is going on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A block from all of them! Lucky you 😂
I thought she meant if she was given the 200 grand she would have given it to them. All well and good to say that when you know you aren’t getting that money.
I haven’t seen any gushing posts about her dad for awhile. I wonder what is going on there.
😂 at your profile pic

I have a business account that I can still watch from to get all the goss!

Yep that’s what I meant about the money, just thought it was weird she mentioned her entire family except her dad

Reactions: 1
She is unrecognisable on that Mother and Baby magazine cover.
Did anyone here pay to attend her baby shower?

😂 at your profile pic

I have a business account that I can still watch from to get all the goss!

Yep that’s what I meant about the money, just thought it was weird she mentioned her entire family except her dad
Maybe her dad is a lot more well off, they only divorced relatively recently and I think her mum was a sahm and maybe not as well off? Lucky she has the most generous daughter in the whole entire world

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.