Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From maddys latest story sounds like they're still together.... Sigh
It made me think of her split with AK, man I would looovvvee to hear her side of the story 🍿 she doesn't seem the type to talk about her personal life... But if things do end up sour with smoph and Maddy, I recon Maddy would talk 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.
I’ll admit I have used that phrase in the past and never really thought about the negative connotations, and now that I have I agree with you. Thank you.
I hate how any posts for her kids birthdays are just head pats for her. We get it, you are amazing for birthing two children, no one has ever done it before. Another thing you are the best at 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What did I miss? Wasn’t MG going on this trip? If not why did they have to find a dog sitter albeit at the last minute.

Reactions: 1

I agree!

What did I miss? Wasn’t MG going on this trip? If not why did they have to find a dog sitter albeit at the last minute.
That's a good point! Maddie needed a dog sitter for a long weekend and I assumed Maddie was travelling to Townsville.

Yes a total pet peeve of mine as well!

I’ll admit I have used that phrase in the past and never really thought about the negative connotations, and now that I have I agree with you. Thank you.
I hate how any posts for her kids birthdays are just head pats for her. We get it, you are amazing for birthing two children, no one has ever done it before. Another thing you are the best at 🙄
Yep, nothing about being proud of her child and the person they're growing into, nothing about happy memories, just "thanks for choosing me I'm the best mum and I want to have a zillion babies and once again in case you missed it I am the best mum ever my kids love me so much"

Reactions: 10
Hopefully tomorrow Floss gets something a bit more personalised to her!

Those series of stories has shown me that sophie would never allow Maddie to be the pregnant one. Using maddie’s car superior eggs would be a good move though I feel.

Well good if those are the two options I mean, I don’t think these two should be rushing to procreate.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully tomorrow Floss gets something a bit more personalised to her!

Those series of stories has shown me that sophie would never allow Maddie to be the pregnant one. Using maddie’s car superior eggs would be a good move though I feel.

Well good if those are the two options I mean, I don’t think these two should be rushing to procreate.
I wouldn't hold my breath, I don't think I've ever seen a birthday /thankyou /tribute message to anyone that doesn't end up being a not so humble brag about herself 🙄

Reactions: 9
It always sounds like Jaryd’s relationship and bond with Betty has made Sophia quite jealous. How dare Jaryd look at another female that way, sort of vibes.
I can totally see the birthday post: “to my snow white angel daughter. Mummy loves you. I dreamt of you all my life. While I was heavily involved with AFL with my father, I dreamt of having a daughter just like you. I knew that my body could birth a baby just like you. You have my long legs - did I ever tell you all about how tall I am and was through all of my childhood? I am so athletic - you got that from me, Floss. I’m so proud I could birth a sibling for my favourite child, Booby. I am a psychic and knew that it had to be you. Mummy works so hard on all of her businesses and companies to provide you with an interstate trip for your birthday. I hope you have a work ethic like me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It always sounds like Jaryd’s relationship and bond with Betty has made Sophia quite jealous. How dare Jaryd look at another female that way, sort of vibes.
I can totally see the birthday post: “to my snow white angel daughter. Mummy loves you. I dreamt of you all my life. While I was heavily involved with AFL with my father, I dreamt of having a daughter just like you. I knew that my body could birth a baby just like you. You have my long legs - did I ever tell you all about how tall I am and was through all of my childhood? I am so athletic - you got that from me, Floss. I’m so proud I could birth a sibling for my favourite child, Booby. I am a psychic and knew that it had to be you. Mummy works so hard on all of her businesses and companies to provide you with an interstate trip for your birthday. I hope you have a work ethic like me.”
When I read “Betty” I lost it - but then you kept going 😂 brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so accurate …… obviously read here and changed it to dancing😜😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.