Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her children, who suffer from the worst asthma ever seen in Australia, are wandering around public locations without face masks. I don’t understand why she voluntarily and actively decides to put them in these situations. Why take the risk? Given the current climate. Maybe i am pessimistic as a Victorian but geeez I wouldn’t be sauntering around interstate with my young children. Wonder if Bobbay is vaccinated.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of tit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of tit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!
OMG!! Welcome to freedom! 👏👏
We've been talking about you and hoping you would find your way over here.🤣

Reactions: 12
Welcome!!! Can confirm that everyone has been hoping that you’d join us here 😅

Welcome! Hop onto the Emmy Loo page also we ripped through over 10 pages yesterday of commentary 😂😂👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome. We have been waiting for you 👏😂

The world "tattle" gets removed from the post. Alice is a nutcase.
It was a subtle mention of Life and 7 pages last night just on EmmyLou. It did the trick!

can someone please linkme the GOMI page on Sophie
It's here but I think Alice may have blocked any incoming links from here?

Edited to add - just click on the "blocked", it still works. Alice's dodgy coding skills

Welcome! We've all been waiting for you. It works a bit differently here. Each EmmyLou & Cachia thread goes for 50 pages and then we have to start a new one and give everyone the link to the new one.
You can add links and name names too. So much freedom!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
W
Welcome! 🎉 We were all hoping you'd join us over here!

Welcome to the fun side. You’ll love it here!

Welcome!!!

Reactions: 3
Welcome 🤗 It’s going to be so much fun here come 31 January and Survivor starts to air…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Activelies! My old Gomi friend 🤣🤣 welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she wore that hideous green bikini out to the beach. 🤢 No one needed to see that.

• Haha
I can't even remember my old gomi username after a ban. I came back as Twig but rarely posted. This is a happy new place.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't even remember my old gomi username after a ban. I came back as Twig but rarely posted. This is a happy new place.
Same, I posted once or twice then got a message saying I couldn’t log back in. No idea what I did but couldn’t be bothered with it all so I just read and silently agreed 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.