Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the avoidance of survivor questions for me! It obviously didn’t go well and she’s prob come back and died her hair blonde in hopes of being mistaken for the other sister who probably did well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awkward I didn't realize a qld trip with Bobby and her mum was the trip flossy picked for her special one on one trip with mummy for being 5 🙄

It’s the avoidance of survivor questions for me! It obviously didn’t go well and she’s prob come back and died her hair blonde in hopes of being mistaken for the other sister who probably did well 🤣
She did say she 'has to keep it' blonde for another couple months 😂😂

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE
Yes I noticed this too. Lots of Survivor questions asked but all not responded to! Love how she chose to answer the qu about her room
Yes I noticed this too. Lots of questions asked but didn’t respond to them. Love how she chose to respond to the question of which hotel room she had so she could ‘humbly’ brag it was the penthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Add a two week trip to L.A to the long list of cancelled holiday plans Scummy has..must be at least $500k worth now 🤣🤣 sure Jan

Add a two week trip to L.A to the long list of cancelled holiday plans Scummy has..must be at least $500k worth now 🤣🤣 sure Jan
Probably a bit jealous of Mia Plecic. I've heard LA isn't great anymore - Martha K claimed it was dangerous.

Reactions: 4
I thought Flossy was being taken to Florence by the world first body fluid lesbian ceo of multiple businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I noticed this too. Lots of questions asked but didn’t respond to them. Love how she chose to respond to the question of which hotel room she had so she could ‘humbly’ brag it was the penthouse.
the Penthouse at the Pullman is not the most desired. It was likely all she could get last minute. The swim out Villas are the top notch selection. Open your back patio door facing the pool , swim out and back in and lounge on your patio ….glorious.
The penthouse is 3 flights of stairs up (yikes ) and no direct pool access.

Reactions: 4
Ten Not-So-Humble Q&A Brags… with Sophia Crapchia

1. Needs to keep the straw hair for some super cryptic, super important reason (ie. any more colour on that mess and it’s just gonna fall straight out)

2. Girlfriend is a FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALLER

3. Booked the Penthouse at the Resort because kids need space (but bought a concrete mansion at Tullamarine with no yard and no room for a swing set or a cubby house)

4. Wants everyone to see the questions about Survivor, but absolutely will not acknowledge or address them because she wants people to think it’s some kind of “winner’s” confidentiality agreement. Or something. It’s just bleeping weird, darl…

5. Suchhhhhhhhhhh an amazing, progressive parent

6. Could go to London, but isn’t

7. Has hired extra staff for herself, despite some of the country’s most genuinely successful and wealthy entrepreneurs not needing any

8. Could go to LA, but isn’t

9. Has big, genuine, squishy heart. F.I.G.J.A.M

10. Perfect at packing, despite cancelling 90% of her holidays…

She has pure narcissism running through her veins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When she was still in Melb she posted saying I'm just laying low to avoid covid so I can fly to Townsville to watch Maddie play bball. Now when people ask why didn't Maddie come on holiday, no mention of the cancelled bball game or that Maddie was meant to be coming, just that she is a full time professional athlete so she's so busy you knowwwww.
Something suss.

Reactions: 9
Girlfriends being professional athletes doesn’t stop Sophie from interfering. She’s turned up unexpectedly to training and on team outings. So yeah, I don’t buy Maddie being mid season an excuse for Sophie. Unless Maddie was told to pull her head in now she’s back on the 3x3 Olympic team again.

There probably is some contractual reason to not talk about survivor before it airs but she’s being particularly obnoxious about it. Or I just really don’t like her.

Girlfriends being professional athletes doesn’t stop Sophie from interfering. She’s turned up unexpectedly to training and on team outings. So yeah, I don’t buy Maddie being mid season an excuse for Sophie. Unless Maddie was told to pull her head in now she’s back on the 3x3 Olympic team again.

There probably is some contractual reason to not talk about survivor before it airs but she’s being particularly obnoxious about it. Or I just really don’t like her.
I reckon Maddie was asked not to go by her team due to most people I know who have travelled lately… coming back with covid ☺ Sophie is probably pissed at her for choosing her job over her family hence the lack of posts and insta love at the moment haha

Reactions: 6
I reckon Maddie was asked not to go by her team due to most people I know who have travelled lately… coming back with covid ☺ Sophie is probably pissed at her for choosing her job over her family hence the lack of posts and insta love at the moment haha
MG is in the middle of her season so I assume if the game in Townsville went ahead she may have been granted a few days leave but not weeks.
You are correct though as Chompers is obviously pissed that MGs career comes first.

The “hiring new staff” brag is so weird. She’s probably just got a cleaner and someone to drop the kids to/from school for her. If the appropriation skincare business is starting she’s also probably got another “intern/babysitter” to pack boxes for her too. She’s insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't she post an advert on her stories a few weeks ago for a social media intern or something like that? Resumes were to be sent to Caitlin (?) So it's prob a uni student

• Haha
Other contestants are sharing that they are on it already.

Reactions: 3
Dude. God I hate that word. Her pure bogan self just keeps on giving the LOLs. I thought she was all about the non gender, fluid band wagon? Remember Bobby's birthday party? Only boys, blue and what you could refer to as toys boys play with. Pick a lane Soph.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.