Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohlordy

It’s the avoidance of survivor questions for me! It obviously didn’t go well and she’s prob come back and died her hair blonde in hopes of being mistaken for the other sister who probably did well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Maddie is an athlete and would have many young followers - she should be setting an example for the kids that follow her.
If this was a male footballer and he was laying on his partner grabbing her tits, everyone would be losing their minds.
Maddie is just as gross as Sophie in my opinion. Trash the both of them

Reactions: 20

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Okay…who was honestly watching Sophie’s stories while she was gone like “oh this is totally normal”. It was the WORST kept secret ever. It was so obvious she was away.
And she didn’t prepare 3 months of content, that’s how everyone figured out she was up to something because she was noticeably absent from socials. I guess she forgot that part

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gretelgottago

Sandra (from the American series) and her daughter shared a tagged post but she is hardly following any of the other contestants.
I have a theory about this! Sandra follows almost everyone from the new season but doesn’t follow Sophie. Sophie follows a few, including Sandras daughter but doesn’t follow Sandra.

from the promo we saw, it looks like Sandra and Sophie are on the same tribe.
My guess is that they didn’t get along at all. Sandra never tolerates arrogance and I have a feeling they’ll be shown as rivals.

Sandras fan following is huge and Sophie knows that, which is why I suspect she wants to avoid any attention to do with survivor because she knows she may come off second best.

I could be way off the mark but we will find out soon enough and I’m a massive survivor fan so I’m psyched to watch either way

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Her sisters video says she has a rollercoaster of a relationship with her sister and would easily blindside her if the game called for it. I hope she spills the tea on how nasty Sophie really is on national TV 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Also what’s with the caption. Never going without as a child. What’s that got to do with bringing your mum interstate as a babysitter? Would be more appropriate for her mum to publicly say thanks for this grand gesture - but no, Sophia knows all and is the best.
And we dont forget Sophie..when youblasted your mother on a podcast..saying she never had time for you as a child..that you never felt love by her.

• Wow
  • Haha

veganchickenwings

Sophia, if you’re reading this (and I suspect you) I’d suggest you take a look at the Crimes Act 1958 and familiarise yourself with the following definition of stalking and stop posting about your neighbours before you find yourself with a court date just like your husband!

“ A person (the offender) stalks another person (the victim) if the offender engages in a course of conduct which includes any of the following— publishing on the Internet or by an e-mail or other electronic communication to any person a statement or other material— (i) relating to the victim or any other person;”.

If I was the neighbour in question and I saw her posts today I’d be applying for an IVO ASAP and I’d almost guarantee that it’d be granted. It’s not a crime to be homophobic or transphobic in your own home (or anywhere for that matter, though it will impact sentencing in a prejudice motivated crime) but it is a crime to be a stalker.

Not saying it’s ok to be homophobic or transphobic, because I definitely don’t think it is. Im just stating the facts about how the law views it 👌🏻

AJAYA

VIP Member
I listened so the segment on the so dramatic podcast this morning discussing how much she got paid for survivor, apparently she hard balled and got paid more than any other person on the season a whooping 200k only to be the first one out. Apparently the producers were pissed they didn't have a performance clause as she seems to have taken the money and ran.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Ok I feel like we need a Scummy Survivor drinking game or bingo board for every time she mentions:
- being a ceo and sooooo successful
- battling anxiety
- battling depression
- being a lesbian
- not wanting to label herself
- being strong and confident
- loving her family
- missing her children
- missing Maddie
- how relatable she is
- her strong social game
- how physically strong she is
- how becoming a mum at a young age (which age will she go for?) made her strong

Feel free to add your own.
I’m sure she can cram this lot into one episode 😂
How all her friends stopped speaking to her because she’s the worlds first lesbian and they’re homophobic

• Haha

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
Sophie goes batshit crazy whenever she can’t delete / control comments. I can’t wait to see how she lashes out at people over the next few weeks