Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she did stay on script for some of it lol. About dreaming and birthing her daughter. Too bleeping funny
I’m crying at the possibility that she reads this group and is using her second favourite child’s birthday post to troll us.
Hey Sophie 👋🏼 nice to have you here girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also! Let’s see if mumma or mummy whatever the f Betty allegedly calls Maddie will post today... waitinggggg

Reactions: 2
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.
YES - I can't stand that! It makes no sense whatsoever. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
... and don't forget Mrs Drippy at the hospital when she was birthing Saint Betty. And how the midwives gathered around our girl in awe, praising her for going through labour without a sound. Blessed be the fruit of OfJaryds

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A special celebration for Betty/Floss’s birthday…no a night out with the girls whilst (presumably) Mumma Shaw babysits the kids. I bet she’s glad Scummy ‘treated’ her to that special holiday!

I stand corrected Floss was there but clearly it was all about Scummy catching up with her mates. Shame about the floppy (.)(.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she remembered a birthday cake for her most precious angel face
tallest 5 year old ever born.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad! Out of all the days to go out with her friends she chose her daughters birthday. Do something special with her, FOR her scummy. I know it’s hard, but try to put others before yourself.

Reactions: 12
How sad! Out of all the days to go out with her friends she chose her daughters birthday. Do something special with her, FOR her scummy. I know it’s hard, but try to put others before yourself.
Goes to show the absolute favouritism she has for Bobby. A couple of stories in the lead up, couple of posts on the day that are actually about Sophie herself and she even tags the restaurant she's at (probably drinking for free). No call out to make a birthday cake, so I assume there's not one, unless Mumma G made it. Maddie's post was a million times better, even though I'm a bit suss on their relationship ATM.

Reactions: 4
I loved when baby betty absolutely hated the tit out of Sophie every time Sophie tried to go near her. Babies and toddlers have no filter and Betty never ever wanted Sophie near her. It was the best time. Once Betty got older and more aware of her mother’s emotions and knew when and how to make mummy not angry or sad she warmed up to Sophie and it got sad. Sophie’s such a bush pig and such a witch that even her feisty, gives no shits baby girl grew up to know that mummy needed to be treated certain ways. Way to break your kids Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved when baby betty absolutely hated the tit out of Sophie every time Sophie tried to go near her. Babies and toddlers have no filter and Betty never ever wanted Sophie near her. It was the best time. Once Betty got older and more aware of her mother’s emotions and knew when and how to make mummy not angry or sad she warmed up to Sophie and it got sad. Sophie’s such a bush pig and such a witch that even her feisty, gives no shits baby girl grew up to know that mummy needed to be treated certain ways. Way to break your kids Sophie.
It’s going to be very interesting when poor Floss is a teen. The feelings Scummy has will shift from pride to jealousy. If Florence is actually better at anything or achieves anything over Scummy than she will just be awful to her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s going to be very interesting when poor Floss is a teen. The feelings Scummy has will shift from pride to jealousy. If Florence is actually better at anything or achieves anything over Scummy than she will just be awful to her
Sophie will definitely compete with her daughter as she’s older. Sophie’s ego won’t cope.

It's all over for Sophie when guys start checking future late teen Floss out instead of her!

My mum said that to me once but completely in jest, as more of a "can't believe I have a grown up child" way rather than "how dare you be hotter than me!"

I hate Sophie when she answers questions. Why is she so aggressive? Even with totally benign questions her responses are just so aggro. If you don’t want the questions you know full well people will ask either just let them pass or don’t put yourself out there for them! She’s such a witch.

Reactions: 9
I'm seeing so many influencers getting covid and wearing it like a badge of honour. I wonder if Old Mate will be the world's first Lesbian CEO with covid soon.

I hate Sophie when she answers questions. Why is she so aggressive? Even with totally benign questions her responses are just so aggro. If you don’t want the questions you know full well people will ask either just let them pass or don’t put yourself out there for them! She’s such a witch.
She seems extra prickly when her relationship is questioned. Why the need to circle it and respond so aggressively?
I remember the same thing happening when people were asking her about her relationship with LD.🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.