Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather wear crocs than wear those god awful things. Why on earth does she love all the hideous Balenciaga stuff? It’s not even high fashion. It’s just ugly.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I refuse to believe anyone likes those shoes. You’re telling me if they weren’t clearly branded people would still wear them?

Reactions: 8
Those shoes are a certain athletic look that looks ok on Maddie. Soph has been copying this look and it’s doing her no favours. Looks quite skank on her actually.

Her interaction with Flossy comes across so put on and fake, she acts more like a babysitter that her mother

Reactions: 7
Nothing says "cashed up bogan" like outdated tacky designer goods. They aren't what one would call a staple piece or an investment either.

What's going on with sis's hair? I swear days ago it looked semi-blonde at the very least. Now it just looks like dirty would-be blonde with regrowth? Does she have super fast growing hair? Excuse my ignorance - have not gone blonde before.

Reactions: 3
This is after her hair has been fixed up? Surely not!! 🥴🥴

What's going on with sis's hair? I swear days ago it looked semi-blonde at the very least. Now it just looks like dirty would-be blonde with regrowth? Does she have super fast growing hair? Excuse my ignorance - have not gone blonde before.
She’s definitely NOT good advertisement for that business!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She shouldn’t have regrowth like that (well not in my experience as a blonde) . Looks to me like they have not coloured enough at the root … However maybe she asked for this lol

Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t have regrowth like that (well not in my experience as a blonde) . Looks to me like they have not coloured enough at the root … However maybe she asked for this lol
I’m still surprised at how bad it looks. I’m being optimistic to say she probably asked for a full bleach to be “platinum blonde” as any hairdresser worth their salt would have done it a) over weeks (does anyone remember Kim kardashian going blonde and went yellow first?), or b) persuaded her with highlights and gradual lightening of the base.

New Survivor promo during I’m a Celebrity at the moment with the sisters in it.
Yet still no acknowledgment from Soph!?

Reactions: 1
Her hair does grow pretty fast I think - she has said that before and I actually do think its true from photos etc. Which is why going super blond like that is a big big commitment for her. I am also not a natural blond and I have to get my regrowth done every 6-8 weeks max, and my hair is fine and slow growing (and also not as dark as hers naturally). Her dark roots become so obvious so quickly

Reactions: 1
Remember when she announced no more fake tan when she met Maddie for the second time. She made a huge announcement about loving herself and finding love and being natural? Yeah... that didn't last long.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.