Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not “people” who say you shouldn’t be your child’s best friend Sophia, it’s actually recommended not to be by qualified health and medical professionals. Your children will have plenty of friends, and what they need from you is to set the appropriate boundaries which make them feel safe, secure and loved. But you go ahead and “do you”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same, I posted once or twice then got a message saying I couldn’t log back in. No idea what I did but couldn’t be bothered with it all so I just read and silently agreed 😂
Me too. Although I know why I got kicked out. I sent a private message to someone who asked about something and I replied with some info that could be freely shared here without hurting anyone. And yes, Alice does read all the private messages, sad sack that she is.
I'm being vague because a mad woman who reads private messages probably keeps a lot of notes and email addresses.
Anyway, that reference to us has now been on g o m i for 24 hours lol. Goor morning Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed that I didn’t realise your username was active lies 😂 I was saying some strange word in my head whenever I read it over on Gomi

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of tit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!
Could you go back to Gomi and let everyone else know about us? It's just after 6:30am, Alice is still sleeping... sorry to say that once Alice sees you here, she will delete your account from Gomi. She is that petty. You cant change your username once you are here.

Reactions: 4
Bobby on the rollercoaster at Movie World?
Is he tall enough or is Chompers bullshitting for content?

Last edited:
Could you go back to Gomi and let everyone else know about us? It's just after 6:30am, Alice is still sleeping... sorry to say that once Alice sees you here, she will delete your account from Gomi. She is that petty. You cant change your username once you are here.
Yes please!! I’m not across usernames coz I don’t really follow there at all, but I see some good comments and I’m like YOU SHOULD BE ON TATTLE!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

My average sized 12yo is only just tall enough for the roller coasters at Movie World.
Is Chompers bullshitting for content?
Yes, but is your child THE TALLEST CHILD THAT EVER LIVED. EVER?! Thought not.

It’s been three days since she said she wouldn’t be using her kids for unpaid content anymore. Three. Days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably only promised on her social media, not to them personally.
The little 💰🐄seem to love screwing their face up for the camera.

Reactions: 1
Why does she think not loving roller coasters is a personality trait? She’s told the world she’s afraid of them 5000 times. Nobody cares, mate.

Reactions: 9
Me too. Although I know why I got kicked out. I sent a private message to someone who asked about something and I replied with some info that could be freely shared here without hurting anyone. And yes, Alice does read all the private messages, sad sack that she is.
I'm being vague because a mad woman who reads private messages probably keeps a lot of notes and email addresses.
Anyway, that reference to us has now been on g o m i for 24 hours lol. Goor morning Alice!
Ahahahaha that was probably me. Suddenly I couldn't log on any more either 😅

I can’t believe she let him go on that roller coaster (he is sitting right at the back). Height requirements are 130 or above, he would be JUST on it if not just below and the shoes gave him a little boost.
Maybe I’m just a stickler for rules and guidelines when it comes to my children’s safety 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon she pulled Florence’s tooth out to show how mature and grown she is for her age? Literally turned 5 a week ago right? But young to lose a tooth! Maybe while Scummy has been on parenting watch she hasnt been brushing her teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Um... hello! Why did I never know of the existence of this place prior to now? A haven of tit talking without fear of being told of by Alice constantly.
Big thanks to kooky bloody EmmyLou's ranting ridiculousness for alerting me to this place and you lot!
This has made my day, your commentary was the only thing I liked and missed about Gomi. Welcome to the bright side.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I left a breadcrumb on activelies last comment before finishing the thread here to see that she had already joined us, it’s been up for 2 hrs now so hopefully the vague instructions is enough to get some more people over. I’ll be blocked shortly as I have the same username too.

Reactions: 6
That cheap pirate earring is making my ear itch. Hello infection 👋🏾
Not that I like the earring but kids like the weirdest things and you have to choose your battles. One of mine used to love a bandana - it was so embarassing but I knew it wouldn't last. He probs can't wear it for school, but it's the holidays so let him go. The girls clothes I probably would have said no to but I had friends who let their boys wear tutus to the park when they were like 3 - I would draw the line at that. That kid is now a handsome 6'2" atheltic very male person. I hate myself for sticking up for him but kids do like the weirdest things and think they look awesome.
early on in the piece when I migrated over here someone recommended you don’t use the same username on here as Gomi. Can’t remember why. Maybe because Alice will kick you off. But nowadays - who cares 🤣🤣🤣

Definitely not WK but they wont let kids on the roller coasters if they are too short - they are usually pretty strict. Especially now after the Dreamworld disaster. My 7 year old is pretty keen on roller coasters even though I am definitely not these days!

And teeth can start falling out before 5. My friends daughter lost both her front teeth the week she turned 5! My son was almost 6 before he lost his first one.

How long has she been away? There haven't been many "missing Maddy desperately" posts which is interesting.... I know that Maddy was supposed to be at Townsville at the start but its seems an odd choice that she planned to be apart from her this long. Unusual behaviour from her, maybe trying some passive aggressive game with her - if you loved me you'd take time out from your professional job to holiday with me and my family type thing

Reactions: 5
Yep I hate to WK but my little one got his first tooth very young and then lost them very young and similarly I know someone who still had a baby tooth when she finished school! So it can be all over the place. But she would totally get off on Floss being sooooo advanced to have lost a tooth already, as if that reflects in any way about any other part of her development or Sophie’s parenting.

I left a breadcrumb on activelies last comment before finishing the thread here to see that she had already joined us, it’s been up for 2 hrs now so hopefully the vague instructions is enough to get some more people over. I’ll be blocked shortly as I have the same username too.
Perfect breadcrumb! Hope it works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.