Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like a secret 'before' photo you'd keep on your phone to post next to your 'after' photo when you're actually looking good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On that note someone should ask her if she’s still vegetarian

‘I was vego for a year but I had an issue with my iron so I had to reintroduce meat to my diet…’

ETA; could no longer be assed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On that note someone should ask her if she’s still vegetarian

‘I was vego for a year but I had an issue with my iron so I had to reintroduce meat to my diet…’

ETA; could no longer be assed
Yet another bandwagon for Miss Bandwagon Fluid. What happened with her amazing friendship with the Yoni Queen over in WA? Never hear a thing now.

Yet another BFF that's gone

Reactions: 4
The ever reliable Activelies has absolutely nailed Chompers narrative on that other gossip page we all left.

Reactions: 9
The ever reliable Activelies has absolutely nailed Chompers narrative on that other gossip page we all left.
She really has. Perfectly. And her bogan masses will believe it all. If she was that committed to her darling family she never would have applied for the show. People on the show worked out what a horror she is from the beginning

Reactions: 7
A screenshot so we don’t all go over and give the other page the views it doesn’t deserve 👏🏻
while I love this person and they are always completely spot on - regular viewers of Sophie Jane can see her spin from a MILE away. She ain't the smartest while thinking that she totally is. I am here for it as always.

Reactions: 6
KEARNS FAM YOU ARE REALLY LAGGING IN YPUR 'GENDER FLUID' BOY!!!!

KEEP UP!
I zoomed in on the Commonwealth bank eftpos card - numbers and expiry date quite visible 🤦‍♀️ But keep pushing your gender fluid "child" storyline as we prepare ourselves for the launch of Aisuru.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.