Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sisters video says she has a rollercoaster of a relationship with her sister and would easily blindside her if the game called for it. I hope she spills the tea on how nasty Sophie really is on national TV šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie ā€œ I have never left my babies beforeā€ HAHAHAHA what a joke!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow the outright lie! Did she forget when she went to Bali and Japan without Floss? Or when she went on holidays and Floss was sick so she left her behind? Now Iā€™ve just said that, I just realised she must have meant ā€˜never without Bobbyā€™.
What about Perth with Emmylou; to Alannaā€™s home in Sydney ? To Tassie ?.,,,.shall I go on ???

Reactions: 6
I love that Survivor Australiaā€™s post ā€˜get to know Sophie and KJā€™ is by far the least commented post that theyā€™ve done.
Only 4 comments. 1 of them questioning KJā€™s age because she looks younger than Sophie šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how Sophie said she would never blindside Kate, but Kates like if she gets in my way I won't think twice about blindsiding Sophie. Reading between the lines, Kate pretty much says no one will like Sophie therefore she'll be out before Kate. I'm so excited for Monday, it's a shame Sophie will only be in a couple of episodes if she's lucky šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
That Praaaada bag she carries around is so ugly! Reminds me of something from the 90ā€™s. Sheā€™s just missing some butterfly clips and glitter eyeshadow and sheā€™ll be set

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo of Khloe K captioned betrayal never comes from your enemies and SC asking if khloe has already watched survivor. Do we think Kate voted her out???

Reactions: 5
She is working hard on the narrative manipulation. I am here for a KJ take down of her sister. We will all be cheering her ā€œbetrayalā€ on. Hope we get lots of bitching and info out of KJ if she stays lol

Reactions: 9
She is working hard on the narrative manipulation. I am here for a KJ take down of her sister. We will all be cheering her ā€œbetrayalā€ on. Hope we get lots of bitching and info out of KJ if she stays lol
I wonder if her sister betraying her explains why she wasn't with her family over Christmas? Grabbing some popcorn to have with the tea that's coming!!

• Haha
I wonder if her sister betraying her explains why she wasn't with her family over Christmas? Grabbing some popcorn to have with the tea that's coming!!
My understanding is that each couple is split into different tribes but I could be wrong.
If this is the case TYMs tribe didn't need KJs help to work out she is weak.

The post with MG is just another excuse for her early exit!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Alternative theoryā€¦maybe she was just booted out of KJā€™s tribe, not the whole show? Probably giving our Scumrat too much credit trying to plot twist šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
It is a game! I hate how at the end they throw the master manipulator under the bus and make out like they wouldnā€™t . Personally I would be offended if my brother didnā€™t shaft me on a game like this to win lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.