Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Wales (I think that is his name) has shared quite a bit of stuff including a photo of a poster on the side of a bus stop in the city with a heap of contestants faces on it.. Sophie wasn't featured 😆
I've sen so many tv ads for Survivor lately - extended ads. Only one or two of Chompers. There is definitely more attention on other participants.

Reactions: 2
It’s the constant mouth breathing of her son that gets me - wonder if she’s had that checked out.

Reactions: 3
Sandra (from the American series) and her daughter shared a tagged post but she is hardly following any of the other contestants.

Mark Wales (I think that is his name) has shared quite a bit of stuff including a photo of a poster on the side of a bus stop in the city with a heap of contestants faces on it.. Sophie wasn't featured 😆

Reactions: 1
Sandra (from the American series) and her daughter shared a tagged post but she is hardly following any of the other contestants.
I have a theory about this! Sandra follows almost everyone from the new season but doesn’t follow Sophie. Sophie follows a few, including Sandras daughter but doesn’t follow Sandra.

from the promo we saw, it looks like Sandra and Sophie are on the same tribe.
My guess is that they didn’t get along at all. Sandra never tolerates arrogance and I have a feeling they’ll be shown as rivals.

Sandras fan following is huge and Sophie knows that, which is why I suspect she wants to avoid any attention to do with survivor because she knows she may come off second best.

I could be way off the mark but we will find out soon enough and I’m a massive survivor fan so I’m psyched to watch either way

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My guess is that they didn’t get along at all. Sandra never tolerates arrogance and I have a feeling they’ll be shown as rivals.

Sandras fan following is huge and Sophie knows that, which is why I suspect she wants to avoid any attention to do with survivor because she knows she may come off second best.

I could be way off the mark but we will find out soon enough and I’m a massive survivor fan so I’m psyched to watch either way
This is so exciting! I hope you're right!

I have a theory about this! Sandra follows almost everyone from the new season but doesn’t follow Sophie. Sophie follows a few, including Sandras daughter but doesn’t follow Sandra.

If anyone was going to put Scummy in her place it would be Sandra! She’s probably not following many of the contestants as they barely remember who she was, assuming she is one of the first to go. Or maybe they all just hate gender fluid lesbian CEOs as the narrative will go…

Reactions: 7
If anyone was going to put Scummy in her place it would be Sandra! She’s probably not following many of the contestants as they barely remember who she was, assuming she is one of the first to go. Or maybe they all just hate gender fluid lesbian CEOs as the narrative will go…
Lord I can’t wait to see them at Tribal Council together lol!

agree. Sandra takes no prisoners and I love it.
To be honest about the following others, most that I’ve looked at all have Sophie following them! Sandra and mark Wales were two that she’s not following but she posted about reading his book so I’m inclined to thing her and Sandra not following one another is more than just Sophie not being there long enough

Now surely sophie will acknowledge it when it’s airing. I mean… she has to. It will be so awkward if she doesn’t. Not long to go!

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’d be contracted to share some promos. They would have hired her partly for her “following”

I really thought survivor would be something she would brag about for the next year... oh well here are my predictions for 2022 for our honourable lesbian CEO
* Bobby is part of the LGBT community (by force poor kid)
* Sophie does an ancestry DNA test and finds out she is of Australian first nations ancestry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Now that sounds like a good season of survivor!!

Reactions: 1
Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!

Megan Pustetto released a podcast this morning titled "Sophie Cachia's web of lies". I've started listening to it but don't think I'll get through all the juicy bits before I arrive at work.

Happy listening, Tattlers!
Must be at the very end. I got to 30 minutes before arriving at work and switching off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.