Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Jaryds court mention- could it possibly be footy related? A long shot but he did play some games for golden square (in the same league as Kyneton) in the past and maybe the hearing got delayed due to covid?

With Jaryds court mention- could it possibly be footy related? A long shot but he did play some games for golden square (in the same league as Kyneton) in the past and maybe the hearing got delayed due to covid?
No idea why just a guess

Reactions: 2

No idea why just a guess
Interesting! Was he an aggressive player?

Reactions: 1
I have total faith the loyal snarkers of this thread will get to the bottom of this criminal matter. It is outstanding TEA 👏
No shade towards BigW I shop there. But why would a multi millionaire CEO need to do crappy ads for them. How does she find the time and surely she doesn’t need the $$ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On another note old mate LL is more popular on Tattle than Chompers and already up to #3.

It really goes to show how irrelevant the first ever lesbian CEO has become that there is very little to snark about any more.
At least the fried hair has kept the thread chugging along.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On another note old mate LL is more popular on Tattle than Chompers and already up to #3.

It really goes to show how irrelevant the first ever lesbian CEO has become that there is very little to snark about any more.
At least the fried hair has kept the thread chugging along.
It's honestly just groundhog day with her! PJs, exaggerating size/age of herself and children, girlfriend posts, call out for free crap... She has become so bland!

Reactions: 8
IIRC - something on GOMI at one stage a few yrs back about how he got sacked from a footy club for something or lost his real estate job rather quickly?

Reactions: 3
IIRC - something on GOMI at one stage a few yrs back about how he got sacked from a footy club for something or lost his real estate job rather quickly?
I remember he was a real estate agent for awhile - or worked in a real estate agency. I don't think he ever got a licence. Suddenly he was a hospital orderly - nothing wrong with that job but it was quite a career change. Not everyone has the gift of the gab for real estate I guess. I hadn't heard about being sacked from a footy club. Time will tell, but I'm very impatient :ROFLMAO:

I remember he was a real estate agent for awhile - or worked in a real estate agency. I don't think he ever got a licence. Suddenly he was a hospital orderly - nothing wrong with that job but it was quite a career change. Not everyone has the gift of the gab for real estate I guess. I hadn't heard about being sacked from a footy club. Time will tell, but I'm very impatient :ROFLMAO:
I remember chompers got such a fool of herself at more than one footy club that she left and was probably too awkward for Jaryd to stay

Reactions: 3
He was an orderly for many years then had a failed dabble at real estate before going back to being an orderly. There was a whisper of some illegal activity to do with the real estate venture from memory. Someone on gomi noticed he was VERY swiftly bumped off the agency website and listings

Reactions: 4
I can't wait to see how this pans out. If anyone on this thread lives in Kyneton, please do us a solid and attend the court date

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From memory, I'm pretty sure there was some sort of conflict or controversy leading up to leaving all the clubs he played for even at Carlton.

I think the issue with the RE job it was part of third party agreement which mustve been off the books at Aberfeldie FC. I think I read about it in the local paper? 🤔

Who’s the biggest dimwit, Sophie or Jarryd? My kids aren’t even at school yet and I know term finishes tomorrow in public schools for Victoria. Their reading comprehension must be lower than low if both of them failed to understand the newsletter…jeez. Not pitching high hopes for the academic results of their spawn

Reactions: 11
Who’s the biggest dimwit, Sophie or Jarryd? My kids aren’t even at school yet and I know term finishes tomorrow in public schools for Victoria. Their reading comprehension must be lower than low if both of them failed to understand the newsletter…jeez. Not pitching high hopes for the academic results of their spawn
I agree - school website says December 17 is the last day of term! No mention that it's Bobby's last day at that school so I guess they're not moving him to a school closer to Sophie's over-capitalised house WITH POOL. It's a 10 - 15 minute drive from the new house. Jaryd still lives very close to the current school - within walking distance. Very useful if one may be losing one's licence next year.

• Haha
Miss CEO , 8 figure income , serious bizzness lady , pregnant at 22 , multi business owner, pyjama queen owner, silent investor and yet can’t read a simple end of year school newsletter?
Can’t spell, can’t use correct grammar and can’t read dates????? WTF. Hope she can read contracts. 😃
Wonder is it’s crossed her mind that when she hooked up with Jaryd that he is her intellectual equivalent. A bogan met a bogan.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miss CEO , 8 figure income , serious bizzness lady , pregnant at 22 , multi business owner, pyjama queen owner, silent investor and yet can’t read a simple end of year school newsletter?
Can’t spell, can’t use correct grammar and can’t read dates????? WTF. Hope she can read contracts. 😃
Wonder is it’s crossed her mind that when she hooked up with Jaryd that he is her intellectual equivalent. A bogan met a bogan.
When did this pair think school ended, New Year’s Eve ? Maybe if the kid wasn’t off school for ‘work’ & extra holidays they & him would know when school finished.

Saying they both read the newsletter several times isn't doing them a favour.

Either both of them can't actually read or both of them can't read and comprehend or my personal favourite it neither of them bothered to read it at all.

Reactions: 9
628F986B-D3BE-4FCA-9CAB-BFE276E6D6D7.jpeg
Well played Amelia Webb, this is how you do blonde… maybe your hairdresser (& mine admittedly!) needs to give Boda a few tips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.