Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually shocked that she goes out in public looking like this. Its such a grubby look.
It's certainly a far cry from the mandatory hair and make up for everytime she attended the opening of an envelope.
Good god! I make more effort to go to Aldi somedays! Meanwhile Emma Hawkins wore a lovely dress. Sophie just doesn’t seem to care anymore! For someone who claims to be so happy they are not taking pride in themselves?!

Reactions: 6
What's with the call out to make Maddie feel good about herself? Even though I see some average Sophie like behaviour from Maxs, I feel she's in a awful relationship and is too petrified to leave after we all saw Sophie's vile treatment of Allanah after the breakdown.

It's like Sophie punishes Maddie for not being Allanah

Reactions: 5
Would be a little funny if they broke up before the book titled “and then there was her” came out. Scummy has confirmed the “Her” is Maddie right?

Reactions: 5
What's with the call out to make Maddie feel good about herself? Even though I see some average Sophie like behaviour from Maxs, I feel she's in a awful relationship and is too petrified to leave after we all saw Sophie's vile treatment of Allanah after the breakdown.

It's like Sophie punishes Maddie for not being Allanah
Would it more likely have to do with boosting engagement on Maddie’s post because they were invited to the Aus Open? Maddie begged for likes because the ice cream shop was closed. Give me a bleeping break.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a coincidence that Sophia markets her new look sex novel when she announces her fleeting appearance on survivor? What a coincidence. Why are two grown women begging for likes on instagram? Do they know there is a whole world outside of their phones? Seriously. So embarrassing. I have a teen daughter who is more mature and worldly than these two idiots.

Reactions: 12
Im curious what happened with her manager.Sports Management..did she spit it because of Survivor outcome? He commented on her post and she hasnt acknowledged yet.

Reactions: 3
Would it more likely have to do with boosting engagement on Maddie’s post because they were invited to the Aus Open? Maddie begged for likes because the ice cream shop was closed. Give me a bleeping break.
Like for a like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I have to choose I’d choose her 1st cover. Not that I like either but yea 🥴 The 2nd one screams fake fake fake.View attachment 1011387

Also wtf is this??
someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the original cover come out alongside posts of her accepting her natural self? Declarations of less self tanner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg my fav CEO is on Survivor!! Shes so influential she must be on the ads on the billboards right….oh um the trains right…or the trams hey…or the buses?!! 😳 Not even the bus stops!!!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way she was paid 200k if she's not even shown in the promotion material.

Reactions: 14
Im curious what happened with her manager.Sports Management..did she spit it because of Survivor outcome? He commented on her post and she hasnt acknowledged yet.
Me too!! She has removed any reference to them in her bio but is still on their website.

Is it because her bestie Bruce is somehow involved with the Isuzu D-Max make up?

Reactions: 2
Thread name ideas for the next thread?

I’m not sure of how words it can be but I have seen others with fun limericks so my attempt is below haha.

“She’s hiding from the spotlight,
Probably sent home the first night.
Place you bets on what it’ll be,
Anxiety, homophobia or an injury.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread name ideas for the next thread?

I’m not sure of how words it can be but I have seen others with fun limericks so my attempt is below haha.

“She’s hiding from the spotlight,
Probably sent home the first night.
Place you bets on what it’ll be,
Anxiety, homophobia or an injury.”
No need for other entries..perfection!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.