Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grifter

VIP Member
I don't know how much my unpopular opinion is shared, but whenever someone says "thank you for choosing me to be your mother" I dry retch every time.

None of us chose our parents. We know that. It kind of suggests that kids with neglectful, abusive or just bad parents chose that life when we know they didn't. Sooo gross.
I’ll admit I have used that phrase in the past and never really thought about the negative connotations, and now that I have I agree with you. Thank you.
I hate how any posts for her kids birthdays are just head pats for her. We get it, you are amazing for birthing two children, no one has ever done it before. Another thing you are the best at 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I remember reading this article years ago. I didn’t follow Sophie I just found it so odd that she wanted to be with Jaryd sooo much that she would agree to an open long distance relationship and also pack condoms in his bag for his Contiki trip 🥴. Of course she also mentions how sexual they both were…Now she’s on stories saying how she doesn’t wants to chat as much...😆😆https://www.mamamia.com.au/being-in-an-open-relationship/amp/
The fact is she didn't agree to an open long distance relationship when he went to play in Adelaide. He in fact dumped her and her and her sisters crucified him on FB and talked about the size of his manlihood.
HENCE why he was referred to on Gomi for ever as LD (little dick).
She chased him over there and he eventually took her back and she miraculously fell pregnant with the "miracle baby".
TYM doesn't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
My cousin’s husband is a statistian or something like that for the NWBL at Christmas lunch we were all chatting about the world’s first lesbian CEO and he said that Maddy has played a very poor 18 months.
Do we call this the Sophie affect !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

beigebabe

VIP Member
She could have at least sourced a parrot for the poor kids shoulder, all that effort for half a job.

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Do we think there is trouble in lovers paradise with maddy? Obscure post about people being away from you and how it makes you feel. No “I miss you” posts. No likes on maddy’s new ad post. 🤨
To be fair, Sophie hasn't archived all her photos from the gram, gone missing for a week and then back with a 3 minute video of her absolute despair and ruining a completely lovely song for me forever.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Ok I feel like we need a Scummy Survivor drinking game or bingo board for every time she mentions:
- being a ceo and sooooo successful
- battling anxiety
- battling depression
- being a lesbian
- not wanting to label herself
- being strong and confident
- loving her family
- missing her children
- missing Maddie
- how relatable she is
- her strong social game
- how physically strong she is
- how becoming a mum at a young age (which age will she go for?) made her strong

Feel free to add your own.
I’m sure she can cram this lot into one episode 😂
Her psychic abilities, knowing when someone is pregnant and the gender of their unborn baby 🔮

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
All for kids wearing mixed gendered clothes but I have a problem with parents pushing agendas on their kids. She really trying to push this whole gender fluid bobby. Trying to confuse that poor boy. And now she is claiming she had a gender fluid vision for a business from a young age. What BS. She started off as white picket fence young mummy.
She must've been trying hard to work through sexuality when she was screwing her way through Essendon Grammar and other private boys' schools.🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else see her post on Emma Hawkins' pregnancy announcement "my pregnancy fairies told me this" cos she's always spouting about her magical power to know when someone is pregnant. Very easy to say that after the fact you twat. Way to make it about you. Just say congratulations and move on!!

• Haha
  • Sick

AJAYA

VIP Member
Doesn't like labels but calls herself a lesian, hates the beach but goes on beach holidays, wont discuss if she rents or is a home owner, wont even share that info with her family, buys a house and tells the world about it. Don't lie if you can't stick to them.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Sophie “Least Resilient Person I’ve Ever Seen On The Internet” Cachia 🤣
Remember when she named and shamed a teenage girl for making a negative comment about her lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Ladyrp

All for kids wearing mixed gendered clothes but I have a problem with parents pushing agendas on their kids. She really trying to push this whole gender fluid bobby. Trying to confuse that poor boy. And now she is claiming she had a gender fluid vision for a business from a young age. What BS. She started off as white picket fence young mummy.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Isnt the ‘her’ her? Like Sophie herself? After stripping away layers of her soul bla bla she found herself?

• Sick

newtothis123

Ok I feel like we need a Scummy Survivor drinking game or bingo board for every time she mentions:
- being a ceo and sooooo successful
- battling anxiety
- battling depression
- being a lesbian
- not wanting to label herself
- being strong and confident
- loving her family
- missing her children
- missing Maddie
- how relatable she is
- her strong social game
- how physically strong she is
- how becoming a mum at a young age (which age will she go for?) made her strong

Feel free to add your own.
I’m sure she can cram this lot into one episode 😂

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I have had children and breast fed them and never referred to my milk-filled breasts as udders. Was Chompers trying to be poetic? It just came across as crass, just like "her"

• Haha