Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the $200k pay check would definitely be a fake news story written by Sophie her self… can’t wait to see her get knocked out round one if that is true! She has posted about being the world’s biggest fan and expert on survivor for years and years. Can’t wait to see her get slammed and put back in her box

Reactions: 12
I think that the $200k pay check would definitely be a fake news story written by Sophie her self… can’t wait to see her get knocked out round one if that is true! She has posted about being the world’s biggest fan and expert on survivor for years and years. Can’t wait to see her get slammed and put back in her box
Especially the bit about it being her plan all along to get voted out early. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to seeing what lies she can come up with to spin it around and try and make herself look good!!
Two rules in life - never heckle and comedian and don’t piss off the producers of a reality TV show. Doing either of those things is not going to end well for you! I look forward to the editing 😂

Reactions: 4
Seems like a pretty poor life choice to piss off producers of a reality TV show. What’s the bet she receives a horrific edit now haha
could probably cope with given I’m getting paid $200k! Congrats to her being able to negotiate it.

FBE1A313-7778-46C5-9F7D-E1408D1635E5.png
God damn she’s insufferable…
Sophia let’s be clear about a few things in your little spiel…
1- you bought a house on a freeway under a flight path and are paying an anti vax Orval tradie to fix it up…you’re not getting your hands dirty at all
2-you have ordered some skin care from China to bottle up and brand with some culturally appropriated name and trendy gender non specific branding
3-a ghost writer wrote you a book that you paid them to write for you
4-You ordered some new leopard byjama designs in some new ghastly colours from Ali baba
5- we all know you barely parent as you always need your gf, assistant/nanny or mum with you at all times when you have custody

just thought I’d clear up the pathological lies 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No way she negotiated $200000 , more like she paid to be on survivor.End of.Not going to be told any different.

Reactions: 7
I’m looking forward to seeing what lies she can come up with to spin it around and try and make herself look good!!
Two rules in life - never heckle and comedian and don’t piss off the producers of a reality TV show. Doing either of those things is not going to end well for you! I look forward to the editing 😂
This will be the end of her reality tv career if she deliberately excused herself in the first episode

The Herald Sun really doesn't like Sophia - this article focuses on KJ :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 12.40.46 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No way she negotiated $200000 , more like she paid to be on survivor.End of.Not going to be told any different.
Totally agree that it's utter BS that she has leaked to the So Dramatic chick.
Christ the prize money is only 500k if you last 2mths and there are a few amongst the cast with a higher profile than Chompers.
She would be hating that she had to meet her contractual obligations and actually post that she is on the show. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sophie 'called out' one of the Herald Sun journalists for calling her an influencer instead of CEO. So the Herald Sun hates her now haha, it's pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree that it's utter BS that she has leaked to the So Dramatic chick.
Christ the prize money is only 500k if you last 2mths and there are a few amongst the cast with a higher profile than Chompers.
She would be hating that she had to meet her contractual obligations and actually post that she is on the show. 🤣
If I had to spend two months with Chompers I’d want more than $500k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1010999God damn she’s insufferable…
Sophia let’s be clear about a few things in your little spiel…
1- you bought a house on a freeway under a flight path and are paying an anti vax Orval tradie to fix it up…you’re not getting your hands dirty at all
2-you have ordered some skin care from China to bottle up and brand with some culturally appropriated name and trendy gender non specific branding
3-a ghost writer wrote you a book that you paid them to write for you
4-You ordered some new leopard byjama designs in some new ghastly colours from Ali baba
5- we all know you barely parent as you always need your gf, assistant/nanny or mum with you at all times when you have custody

just thought I’d clear up the pathological lies 👏👏
Couple of months!!
She was gone around her birthday on 11th Sept and back in Melbs by 14th Oct.
But, whatever, Sophia!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha that F45 photo was a big hit on the Gomi boards at the time. It’s the forgetting to edit her shadow for me. You can see how much bigger her real waist is 🤣

I hope bonds are broken. Will make for great viewing
The silly thing is she looks absolutely fine! She just wanted to photoshop a smaller waist which is ridiculous as she’s not even “big”.

Her new "digs" have stunning views of a powerline tower.
Must have splashed out some of her Survivor cash to expand Tullamarine property portfolio.
Such an esteemed, sought after location.
She could hang some fairy lights and tinsel on that tower for Christmas this year instead of decorating the office, it's that close.

• Haha
Have they got the wrong sister? I thought Smoph was the Survivor super-fan??!!
This is just brilliant.
Sophia had a go at them ("Page 13" of the Herald Sun, the gossip section) awhile ago and since then they have been subtly getting revenge on her. Focusing on the "non famous" sister.

Sophie will have leaked the 200k rumour to deflect from the fact people have worked out she was booted early. She'll angling to make out like "I'm such a big time boss babe that I negotated 200k, then got kicked off as fast as I could, l sure showed them"
They're making her out to be a loser, so she's straight onto making them look like they're the losers and have lost her imaginary 200k they paid her. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.