Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dresdia23

Hiiiii tattlers, coming in with some tea! Apologies if it’s already come out..
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!
354B7355-3BE8-4CAB-801B-4F303EEE5B9C.jpeg
FE03AE8A-5458-4A3F-AC5B-3A791FA987EC.jpeg
54F78778-0E64-4657-BD6D-69D1A1BA846D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 122

teastains24

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion 😆

Sophia and Cinzia #16 Festering in Selfridges trying to get a pull; just wait, here comes Sarah Bull

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

moreblushpls

sorry but who's gonna tell her
a. how ridiculous she looks because its cold af and we're in april
b. her tan looks horrible especially bc we can see her real skin colour and the shade difference is abysmal
c. if you're gonna paint a new skin colour on at least commit and do it properly.........

IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2770 2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

rhonnie

4019EF77-7E1A-40A5-9B04-85D2940EE994.png
85B56F1E-1CD9-43A7-9C48-7D450A9FD1BE.png
A995D834-6603-4A7C-B5BA-5811004E1C3C.png
this is the Depop account Cinzia is buying stuff on, doesn’t look like she’s sold anything from it yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Does she think shes God's gift to be avoiding wearing a face mask in taxis? its SO SELFISH towards drivers who have families to go home to and those who may be high risk. Seems to be a regular occurrence too :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 75

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
6B4366C8-4228-4F07-BC98-D4D258222F35.jpeg
3CDAA448-C913-43E2-B9F4-83664A340766.jpeg

I think summer 2018 was when Sophia really looked her best. The whole girl next door look, light make up. Before she started trying to an insta baddie, when do you guys think Cinzias peak was?

• Heart
Reactions: 72

eskit

I know some girls who will walk around Selfridges aimlessly without intending to buy anything because of the other customers there... that there are good looking younger guys who have money shopping, in the hopes they'll ask for their number/socials etc. I think this is the reason Sophia and Cinzia have been there 3 days in a row because they're DESPERATE for some male attention to kick off their hOt GirL SUmMeER🥴🥴
dress 📝 up 📝 and 📝 walk 📝 around 📝 boujie 📝 mall 📝 to 📝 find 📝 sugar 📝 daddy 📝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else find it weird that in their new video they went to Joe and The Juice and were weirded out when the guy knew their order and their name. Their reaction was so rude imo like ‘omg why are you so obsessed with us, that’s so weird, we aren’t coming back here GOD NO’. When in actual fact it’s pretty normal for someone in customer service to be polite and go the extra mile for customers they know and recognise. These girls don’t seem to even realise they do the same thing every day on repeat and expect people in the real world not to even notice?

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Those style of heels are gonna be out of fashion by next summer, it's just a disgusting level of consumerism. They're so beyond being any type of relatable to me anymore, it's sad. Even the lifestyle they lead of being able to casually drop everything and frolic about London for a month baffles me. The hype they made over "omg happy April 12th" when in reality everyone for else their age it was a normal Monday of work, looking forward to the weekend when we will have time to spare to see friends. It's a combination of them becoming completely insufferable in the past year and my own circumstances of working from home for months that's making me completely switch off from influencers like them. Like GET REAL GIRLS!!

Reactions: 64

caz95

I don't get why they can't take the tube??? Covid isn't even an excuse because if they cared about not being around people they wouldn't have travelled to London in the first place like there are literal celebrities who get the tube on a regular basis ffs they're probably too dumb to work out how to navigate it that's my theory
My theory is also that they are genuinely embarrassed and nervous about the outfits that they're wearing that they couldn't face getting the tube/walking places because of the way that people might stare at them so instead they get cabs to drop them right to their destination basically so they're not seen by many people. Also because their outfits are so impractical that they will collapse from hypothermia or their feet will end up hurting.

It's just so funny watching them get black cabs everywhere in central London especially because the centre is SO well connected and cheap to travel (or just walk) that it's actually ridiculous

Reactions: 63

teastains24

Chatty Member
They could have done so much between now and ACTUAL summer that would’ve been so much more relatable for the audience to watch.

They could’ve done a proper non-AD haul with outfit ideas ahead of April 12th, with outfits they’d realistically wear.

They then could’ve done an April 12th vlog getting their hair & nails done for the first time, doing their tan, all the prep.

They could’ve then done a Get Ready for their first ‘night out’ (restaurant and a Coke lol).

Then over the next month they could’ve done more homeware shopping and house updates.

Could have done Notts shopping vlogs.

And that’s me just taking content ideas from what I know they’re comfortable with and have done before. It would’ve been more real.

But instead they giggle about boys in a video, then move to London and hardly update the audience on when their next video is even coming. It’s just so poor.

Reactions: 62