Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Im genuinely asking but don't really understand how you can appropriate a nail design or even copy it really? Especially the one in question its literally just coloured tips that's not a specific cultures design?
Cinzia commented on Lidia's pic that she stole her nail design and our fellow tattler commented to Cinzia that she's the last person who can speak about stealing as she's constantly copying poc ig pictures from Pinterest without even crediting them.

Reactions: 27
Sorry Im genuinely asking but don't really understand how you can appropriate a nail design or even copy it really? Especially the one in question its literally just coloured tips that's not a specific cultures design?
Ah my comment to her was more just in response to her saying “copied me” and nothing to do with the nails themselves. Cinzia in my option is one of the most influenced influencers in the sense that she doesn’t have her own image and will just copy from whoever is “cool” at the moment. We saw it last year when she wanted to be Josefine H J and in the summer when she wanted to be a pretty floral dress sitting in fields girl. Once she got those Jordan 1s and dunks- she literally began black fishing and copying woc influencers in the way she dresses. Major Kylie Jenner appropriation vibes all while taking massive queues from Chloe Scantlebury, Tenesee Thresher, May Mills, The Shehabs, Dbzdutch to name a few. Her Pinterest also has looks of woc that she is not necessarily referencing but pretty much copying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Hiiii Cinzias manager 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is about her in general, not the nails.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I have to add. Of course they're meeting boys in London. Why else do you think they're there!!

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused how/why do they keep getting black cabs. You can only really hail them on a main road wtf

Reactions: 24
really looking forward to seeing what the girls get up to today!
My thought is that their schedule is something like the following:

10am- acai bowl delivered for breakie
11.30am- head out in an Instagram only outfit, jump in a black cab take pics then back to Airbnb
12pm- lunch time nap bcos SUCH. HARD. WORK.
1pm- daily trip to Selfridges to spend an unthinkable amount of money on trendy clothes that will be on their depop in approximately 3 months time.
5pm- change outfits AGAIN to go out to dinner, sushi bcos they are queens of having the same things over n over
8pm- back to Airbnb few cans of seltzer if they are feeling WOW then right to bed.
Wake up and repeat
Hot girl summer in spring is really ✨WILD✨

• Haha
Reactions: 57

11.30am- head out in an Instagram only outfit, jump in a black cab take pics then back to Airbnb
1pm- daily trip to Selfridges to spend an unthinkable amount of money on trendy clothes that will be on their depop in approximately 3 months time.
5pm- change outfits AGAIN to go out to dinner, sushi bcos they are queens of having the same things over n over
8pm- back to Airbnb few cans of seltzer if they are feeling WOW then right to bed.
Wake up and repeat
you’ve sent me 😂😂 spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wake up and repeat
Ngl this sounds relaxing af 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wake up and repeat
😂 😂 👏 you forgot the most crucial part!

9pm - UNHEALTHY amount of time on Facetune whilst Cinzia slowly changes race and reorganises her face

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Wake up and repeat
Hahahahahhahaha, they’re so predictable it’s funny at this point
E849BCA0-06B2-4271-BE2E-A037AC6719AB.png

Reactions: 26
They found Skims. Now they can complete the Kardashian-Jenner costume festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with the towering over them! once saw Sophia at center parcs and was surprised how small she was, in height and in frame she was a lot narrower than I imagined seeing as she has such an hourglass figure. I’m around 5’6/7 and felt like I was huge when she walked past lol
Are there any pics with them with fans or anyone to compare

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.