Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when we actually used to look to them for outfit Inspiration... good old days šŸ„²

Reactions: 37
Theyā€™re trying so hard to make the London aesthetic be like their LA feed. Do they think their followers are stupid though ? Totally different climates

Reactions: 33
thought I recognised this outfit from her recent pins... sheā€™s even done the exact same button up on the shirt šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ her mind must just be blank at all times, never known someone to copy others so relentlessly like relaxxxxx

shame she canā€™t copy the mask too
i honestly would've thought the first one was taken in LA if I didn't know i'm cackling knowing it's London and I am currently in London in my house in 2 layers and my dressing gown

Reactions: 20
Theyā€™re trying so hard to make the London aesthetic be like their LA feed. Do they think their followers are stupid though ? Totally different climates
That's what it is. They're Kylie&co. wannabe but they cannot go to LA (for now, they'll be on the first plane there) so they pretend London is LA. It's ridiculous.

And yes, this trip to London would be around 15.000Ā£ as we calculated that the airbnb only would be around 7000Ā£ for one month. I say they earn way too much for the effort they put in their YT, merch, podcast and ig content...

PS. those feet are nasty! As you said, if you want to change your skin color, at least do it right....

PSS. they're not wearing masks because they don't want to ruin their makeup because they're dumb like this..

Reactions: 16
Have to give a hats off to the girls for making London look like Miami in the middle of April

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m just watching one of their vlogs from August 2019 and cinzia is sat in this cafe/bar with Lewis after sheā€™s been shopping and showing us all what she got and she got so much stuff in the sales and was like ā€œmeant to be Ā£45 and I got them for Ā£28 what a bargain so yeah get to Topshop girlsā€ and you would just NEVER see her like that now bargain hunting in high street store sales and buying bags from Topshop. Everythingā€™s got to be designer for these girls which is nice we all have some designer things but their getting to a point where itā€™s literally ALL they will wear like their becoming snobby with it and I HAAAATE it. Like Iā€™m ALL for success and moving up in life BUT they were so much more relatable a year and a half ago compared to now, their literally just wanna be ā€œinsta baddiesā€ and just donā€™t come across as 2 normal girls any more itā€™s genuinely really sad to see

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Someone needs to tell these girls just because itā€™s designer/expensive doesnā€™t mean itā€™s nice. NONE of that goes together
I say this daily!
Just because theyre wearing designer everything doesnā€™t make them fashionable itā€™s embarrazzzzing

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m just watching one of their vlogs from August 2019 and cinzia is sat in this cafe/bar with Lewis after sheā€™s been shopping and showing us all what she got and she got so much stuff in the sales and was like ā€œmeant to be Ā£45 and I got them for Ā£28 what a bargain so yeah get to Topshop girlsā€ and you would just NEVER see her like that now bargain hunting in high street store sales and buying bags from Topshop. Everythingā€™s got to be designer for these girls which is nice we all have some designer things but their getting to a point where itā€™s literally ALL they will wear like their becoming snobby with it and I HAAAATE it. Like Iā€™m ALL for success and moving up in life BUT they were so much more relatable a year and a half ago compared to now, their literally just wanna be ā€œinsta baddiesā€ and just donā€™t come across as 2 normal girls any more itā€™s genuinely really sad to see
Soon as I saw Sophia buy a Fendi skirt and wear it as a dress I know she was a gooner mate - especially as she was always the ā€œsensible oneā€ šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she think shes God's gift to be avoiding wearing a face mask in taxis? its SO SELFISH towards drivers who have families to go home to and those who may be high risk. Seems to be a regular occurrence too :rolleyes:
As someone whose family is full of taxi/public transport drivers, people who don't wear masks make me STABBY. Selfish fucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone thatā€™s actually into high fashion steers clear of the logocentric items so itā€™s obvious that they just want to flex and donā€™t actually care about what theyā€™re buying or know anything about the history of these brands lol. But who are they trying to impress?! Because if I was still a follower and I saw all of this after over a year of hardship itā€™d alienate me completely

Reactions: 20
Cinziaā€™s knee-smoothing serving the same vibes as the Kendall & Gigi photoshoot where their knees were edited out šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
8313A637-240C-4443-9AC3-3B1D89FA073B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The caption 'summer breeze' on Cinz's latest post is absolutely sending me šŸ¤£ it's APRIL, it is most definitely still spring, not even a month into it. I feel like they've had a false start in the race to hot girl summer because surely they can't keep this up šŸ˜‚ They've been absolutely gagging to get out and 'roar' and they're literally standing about 10 degree London dressed for LA sunshine to take photos šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They could have done so much between now and ACTUAL summer that wouldā€™ve been so much more relatable for the audience to watch.

They couldā€™ve done a proper non-AD haul with outfit ideas ahead of April 12th, with outfits theyā€™d realistically wear.

They then couldā€™ve done an April 12th vlog getting their hair & nails done for the first time, doing their tan, all the prep.

They couldā€™ve then done a Get Ready for their first ā€˜night outā€™ (restaurant and a Coke lol).

Then over the next month they couldā€™ve done more homeware shopping and house updates.

Could have done Notts shopping vlogs.

And thatā€™s me just taking content ideas from what I know theyā€™re comfortable with and have done before. It wouldā€™ve been more real.

But instead they giggle about boys in a video, then move to London and hardly update the audience on when their next video is even coming. Itā€™s just so poor.

Reactions: 62
They could have done so much between now and ACTUAL summer that wouldā€™ve been so much more relatable for the audience to watch.

They couldā€™ve done a proper non-AD haul with outfit ideas ahead of April 12th, with outfits theyā€™d realistically wear.

They then couldā€™ve done an April 12th vlog getting their hair & nails done for the first time, doing their tan, all the prep.

They couldā€™ve then done a Get Ready for their first ā€˜night outā€™ (restaurant and a Coke lol).

Then over the next month they couldā€™ve done more homeware shopping and house updates.

Could have done Notts shopping vlogs.

And thatā€™s me just taking content ideas from what I know theyā€™re comfortable with and have done before. It wouldā€™ve been more real.

But instead they giggle about boys in a video, then move to London and hardly update the audience on when their next video is even coming. Itā€™s just so poor.
to add to this: all theyā€™ve done is go on and on and on about their April 12th night-out outfits and they havenā€™t posted a SINGLE one to their feed cos they donā€™t fit their summer Chelsea aesthetic

Reactions: 24
Lidia wearing the infamous dont call me t shirt šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ They definitely read what people were saying on here about Megan and her trademark and quickly got rid
I canā€™t believe how quickly they changed it though!!! Does anyone know how long these things would even take to produce?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.