Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so good to see the girls have had another eventful day today! must be so scary trying new things 🥺 cant wait to see what they get up to tomorrow! god i am so jealous of them living their best hot girl summer lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Before hot girl summer we must suffer through 🤍 cold girl spring 🤍
I love that so much hahah!! Remember that for next thread title suggestions, I have a feeling we’ll get there soon anyway loool

I agree with the towering over them! once saw Sophia at center parcs and was surprised how small she was, in height and in frame she was a lot narrower than I imagined seeing as she has such an hourglass figure. I’m around 5’6/7 and felt like I was huge when she walked past lol
Yep just gonna throw my voice in and agree with you both - I’m also about 5’7 and stood right next to Sophia in the queue at Topshop in Notts a few years ago. I always assumed she was about my height and couldn’t believe how tall I felt haha. I’d say she’s probably 5’4? Although I’m bad at estimating heights, I don’t think I can be far off with that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What do you think it’s going to be today girls? Açai bowls and then pics and shopping or pics and shopping followed by açai bowls? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being accused of appropriating culture and deleting the comment 😭 who the duck raised u

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How awful those 700£ Bottega sandals look? Am I the only one who think they're hideous?

Reactions: 28
I don't understand why they don't buy classic designer bags that will keep their value/increase in value lol I assure you there will be a time when they'll want to sell all of this tit because they could do with extra money and those stupid mini bags will not be in trend by next year never mind sell for the price they paid it pains me thinking they could've bought a Chanel or classic LV with the money they've spent across the bags they have

Reactions: 40
I cant seem to find any of there drunk night out videos :( have they deleted them?

Reactions: 3
I cant seem to find any of there drunk night out videos :( have they deleted them?
Yeah they privatised all videos of them drunk unfortunately. Probably came from their management to be more brand friendly I think. You can view clips of them on compilation videos I’ve been told

Reactions: 10
Imagine being accused of appropriating culture and deleting the comment 😭 who the duck raised u
Sorry Im genuinely asking but don't really understand how you can appropriate a nail design or even copy it really? Especially the one in question its literally just coloured tips that's not a specific cultures design?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.