Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AMEEEENNN.. This comment should be posted on their video and IG content. So many will agree.

Do you think that they're going after boys on IG and they don't want them to know they have a YouTube

How shallow and sad can you be to do this? Money went to their heads...

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. I hate this nose. They didn't just fixed her nose, they changed it completely. I personally don't even like it from the side as it looks fake as f***. That slope from the side is ridiculous.
I've seen a lot of nose jobs in social media. Yes, the nose can be swollen but a good swollen nose still looks good. I've said that before, I follow on IG Sophie Milner and she also recently got a nose job. And her nose is amazing, it's her old nose but better! Her surgeon is a genius. She has a video on her IG.
I genuinely have no idea what they think they’re doing, like I just get the vibe they think they’re ‘too cool’ for YouTube now so just use it as a platform for making ££££ through ads? Would make sense why they’ve basically removed any old videos that don’t fit the ‘perfect brand image’ to maximise their earning potential. Whatever the reason it’s just so sad. I actually respected them for putting the work into videos (not for a long time now) but I think you’re right, they want to come across as the insta model type which is supposedly more attractive to guys? If a guy is only interested in their insta pics and following I think I’d go elsewhere, just screams redundant personality!!

Reactions: 19
Cinzia’s hair fall out is quite clearly due to her diet!! I’ve suffered from this on and off because of my disordered eating but I bet the slicked back tight ponies don’t help either..

Only now finishing off the new video and keep expecting them to film where they are going but the whole thing has been in the flat...🙄 Also a few times in the video Sophia was talking about things she bought or things that happened in shops and CinziA was acting like she wasn’t there with her, do we think they just split off and go shopping separately or maybe Sophia had to find something to do whilst CinziA was with her new man?😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I work in plastic surgery and have never seen a surgeon make a patients nostrils smaller during rhinoplasty surgery. It looks SO weird...would love to know the surgeon.
It’s called an alarplasty, you’d be surprised how many docs do this

Reactions: 2
Really? it's actually a really common procedure when getting rhinoplasty, especially if the patient requests a smaller nose lol
Yeah I’ve definitely seen this before too - tana mongeau comes to mind, I used to watch her years ago and I’m pretty sure after her nose job she ended up with ridiculously tiny nostrils

Reactions: 5
Sophias nose looks different in every pic I’ve seen.. when she first announced it I thought it looked soo tiny with the ski slope, but now I agree it looks a little bulbous from the front on? Maybe it’s just the swelling idk, would love to know what she actually asked for

Reactions: 24
Cinzia’s hair fall out is quite clearly due to her diet!! I’ve suffered from this on and off because of my disordered eating but I bet the slicked back tight ponies don’t help either..

Only now finishing off the new video and keep expecting them to film where they are going but the whole thing has been in the flat...🙄 Also a few times in the video Sophia was talking about things she bought or things that happened in shops and CinziA was acting like she wasn’t there with her, do we think they just split off and go shopping separately or maybe Sophia had to find something to do whilst CinziA was with her new man?😂
You're so right! It happened to me too..it happens when you don't eat enough nutrients and the ponies are not helping for sure! It can get pretty bad...

Reactions: 7
Why did they pretend Lidia and Olivia weren’t wasn’t staying with them? Literally saying things like “then we’re going to meet them” full on lying if literally looks like she’s looking at someone here

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that thinks it’s so desperate and weird that their idea of hot girl summer is going away to London alone together but then ditching eachother for boys the first chance they get? Can’t you just enjoy a girls summer if you hate boys that much...

Their trip to London is literally just to be in a hotspot for getting with boys how sad

• Haha
Reactions: 40
honestly if i was a boy and i saw them begging it daily on insta, would b swerving so quick

Reactions: 12
Ngl i think they were separated most of the trip funny how they always used to vlog at restaurants and bars but this vlog was all in the flat defo with other people and on dates i mean dont get me wrong if i was on a date i wouldnt pull out a camera but its more fun for us if they acc admitted theyre on dates came back to the flat and had a chatty discussion instead they were acting as if we are dumb and didnt realise what they were doing and i refuse to believe lidia was in london and didnt stay in the spare room of their expensive apartment lol even when sophia was sharing cinzias bed im sorry but if my sis came london and i rented an apartment you can be 100% i will give my sis the spare bed if we had it even if it was small, forget that i will make my sis sleep on the sofa lol its an expensive apartment lol. funny how they try faking things and lie to their 14 year old followers lol - notice most their fans are kids

Reactions: 19
The laces like that just like odd to me??? Also wonder if she’s seen the legit Chrome Hearts stuff in selfridges ...
949B2530-C7F1-456D-9230-7847355ED1EA.png

Reactions: 2
They’ve got more shoes in that London apartment than most people have in their entire collection

Reactions: 25
6B4366C8-4228-4F07-BC98-D4D258222F35.jpeg
3CDAA448-C913-43E2-B9F4-83664A340766.jpeg

I think summer 2018 was when Sophia really looked her best. The whole girl next door look, light make up. Before she started trying to an insta baddie, when do you guys think Cinzias peak was?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.