Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll be out for dinner tonight with their coloured heels and one alcoholic drink just for pics

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bet the selfridges staff see them coming on the cameras and piss themselves. wouldn’t surprise me if they had a game going on, will the girls show up again today?

seriously though why do they keep going to the same shop..? surely they’ve seen every inch of selfridges by now, it’s not gonna bleeping change magically

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bet the selfridges staff see them coming on the cameras and piss themselves. wouldn’t surprise me if they had a game going on, will the girls show up again today?

seriously though why do they keep going to the same shop..? surely they’ve seen every inch of selfridges by now, it’s not gonna bleeping change magically
Maybe they'll have some sort of sponsorship soon? 😂 I saw they're out with a camera so I imagine they'll post a London Vlog

Reactions: 2
why is going to selfridges like a day out for them? i’d rather see them frolicking around a field at this point.. they live such dull hot girl summer lives

Reactions: 17
I’m curious what ppl think, does Cinzia have more money than Sophia? Or is Sophia just a more conscious spender?? Cinzia seems to just buy whatever she sees other people in and then she has it a few days later hahaha like £400 Casa Blanca trousers & then today on their stories looks like she is buying a casa blanca hoodie for £300??? All this crazy purchasing only started a couple of months ago and I’m wondering what has given her the cash injection to be able to afford all of these designer clothes!
Sophia’s mortgage is defo more than Cinzia’s since she has a whole house, and sophia drives so pays for her car/insurance which cinzia doesn’t

Reactions: 10
Is Harrods, Fenwicks, Harvey Nichols not open? By the month is over they would even know every toilet at selfridges if they keep this up!
Honestly they should actually go to harrods it’s much more better than selfridges or maybe they don’t know how to get there lol

Reactions: 13
sorry but I have to say something! Cinzia has so much designer like sooooooo much, I’ve been collecting for years and she’s amassed more than me in the space of about a year. She’s literally bought 4 balenciagas bags I think, FOUR in a year, they’re all 1k+ each so that’s 4k on bags and she’s also bought about 3 diors a couple new pradas and so forth ONTOP of her countless Dior tops, jeans, Chanel stuff, balenciagas trainers galore, Jordan’s etc. I don’t know if people in here are in the know but she’s easily spent around 10-12k just on designer in under 12 months - in a pandemic where she has nowhere to go...

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Does she think shes God's gift to be avoiding wearing a face mask in taxis? its SO SELFISH towards drivers who have families to go home to and those who may be high risk. Seems to be a regular occurrence too :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 75
I know some girls who will walk around Selfridges aimlessly without intending to buy anything because of the other customers there... that there are good looking younger guys who have money shopping, in the hopes they'll ask for their number/socials etc. I think this is the reason Sophia and Cinzia have been there 3 days in a row because they're DESPERATE for some male attention to kick off their hOt GirL SUmMeER🥴🥴
Omg so many girls do this it’s unreal!!!
One time I was in selfridges with my boyfriend and I’m not gonna he was looking drippy 🤪 plus he just bought a few things from Dior so he was carrying a few shopping bags.
Not going to name no names but me and him were coming up the escalator I was standing behind me and I saw two very popular “influencers” from the gram! The was way their bodies just done a whole 360 as soon as they saw my man lool!! I just found it funny the lengths some girls will go to find a rich boyfriend! They literally walk up and down harrods and selfridges all day waiting to get moved to by different boys that have money.
Bare in mind they were standing in the men’s section when I saw them.
so yes maybe this what Sophia and cinzia are doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
sorry but I have to say something! Cinzia has so much designer like sooooooo much, I’ve been collecting for years and she’s amassed more than me in the space of about a year. She’s literally bought 4 balenciagas bags I think, FOUR in a year, they’re all 1k+ each so that’s 4k on bags and she’s also bought about 3 diors a couple new pradas and so forth ONTOP of her countless Dior tops, jeans, Chanel stuff, balenciagas trainers galore, Jordan’s etc. I don’t know if people in here are in the know but she’s easily spent around 10-12k just on designer in under 12 months - in a pandemic where she has nowhere to go...
a few of them were gifted by farfetch

Reactions: 1
thought I recognised this outfit from her recent pins... she’s even done the exact same button up on the shirt 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 her mind must just be blank at all times, never known someone to copy others so relentlessly like relaxxxxx

shame she can’t copy the mask
Lol I just came here to post that pic- where the duck does she think she is 😂 people will have a right laugh seeing that outfit strut around London

Reactions: 13
sorry but who's gonna tell her
a. how ridiculous she looks because its cold af and we're in april
b. her tan looks horrible especially bc we can see her real skin colour and the shade difference is abysmal
c. if you're gonna paint a new skin colour on at least commit and do it properly.........

IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2770 2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
the cost of this london visit absolutely baffles me!! each day involves so many different expenses - night's fee for the airbnb, ordering in breakfast, several taxi cabs, drinks/coffees whilst they're out and about, designer purchases whilst they're shopping (not to mention the other purchases they're deffo making, we've all seen cinzia purchase tons of crap in topshop in old vlogs, and the obscene amount of snacks they always seem to pick up), then dinner out in the evening, maybe another deliveroo if they get peckish later on, alcoholic drinks!!! cannot fathom having that much disposable income!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.