Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some girls who will walk around Selfridges aimlessly without intending to buy anything because of the other customers there... that there are good looking younger guys who have money shopping, in the hopes they'll ask for their number/socials etc. I think this is the reason Sophia and Cinzia have been there 3 days in a row because they're DESPERATE for some male attention to kick off their hOt GirL SUmMeER🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I know some girls who will walk around Selfridges aimlessly without intending to buy anything because of the other customers there... that there are good looking younger guys who have money shopping, in the hopes they'll ask for their number/socials etc. I think this is the reason Sophia and Cinzia have been there 3 days in a row because they're DESPERATE for some male attention to kick off their hOt GirL SUmMeER🥴🥴
dress 📝 up 📝 and 📝 walk 📝 around 📝 boujie 📝 mall 📝 to 📝 find 📝 sugar 📝 daddy 📝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Quick question. When I read their IG comments, they're all super positive and ecstatic. While on YT I can sometimes find some critiques.
Are we the only ones who can see certain behaviors?
They can block certain words on their Instagram comments and they can delete comments very quickly on ig.
I expect that their management deal more with the YouTube side of things

Reactions: 10
If they can write this trip off as a work expense, where’s all the work?! No vlogs, just the same boring stories on repeat

Reactions: 8
One of the criteria when applying to be verified is to have a news article written about you and the daily Mail featured cinzia regarding not disclosing an ad properly (someone correct me if I’m wrong)
I checked there’s this(it won’t let me attach the url 😫)

30402F31-1CAA-4433-BFEA-B1450FE3932F.jpeg
1B46EDD1-C91B-4FFF-8532-1A25B9EC9B06.jpeg
As if they wrote this 😂😂😂
5451A85D-83DC-4BD1-87E0-AD89F280D8DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
conspiracy theory: they're on a shift at Selfridges bit of extra income for them. I'm kidding obviously but seriously why are they there again surely they could just go once and get what they want, at least go to harrods or somewhere to spice it up. All the amazing places In london and they're sharing mirror pics of Selfridges or just them in front of a white wall, I'd love to see them put some actual work in they could get some really good content for once

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.