Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These “colourful” outfits seem so forced
I can't believe im about to say this but I almost miss their frolicking outfits 😂😂 mismatched Cinzia with the hat, corset, skirt and picnic basket in the summer is better than bra and mesh skirt Cinzia in April 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How do you know she got it from that depop??
It’s a very specific vintage rare top that isn’t all over depop, and that shop has multiple other specific vintage items that she’s got from there as someone on here noticed, anddd Lidia follows that shop, it’s just obvious

Reactions: 7
4019EF77-7E1A-40A5-9B04-85D2940EE994.png
85B56F1E-1CD9-43A7-9C48-7D450A9FD1BE.png
A995D834-6603-4A7C-B5BA-5811004E1C3C.png
this is the Depop account Cinzia is buying stuff on, doesn’t look like she’s sold anything from it yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
anyone else wondering if Olivia is able to financially keep up on this trip? 😂 she’s not an ‘influencer’ the way S&C and Lidia are and i presume she has a ‘regular’ day job? i can imagine going out for 3 meals a day as well as probably being coerced into designer purchases to be quite expensive 😂

Reactions: 35
I just dont like how shes trying to be secret and gatekeepy about these clothes thinking people would copy her or something yet she has a whole pinterest board that shes stole every single outfit from ... v weirddddd

Reactions: 31
anyone else wondering if Olivia is able to financially keep up on this trip? 😂 she’s not an ‘influencer’ the way S&C and Lidia are and i presume she has a ‘regular’ day job? i can imagine going out for 3 meals a day as well as probably being coerced into designer purchases to be quite expensive 😂
She probably saved up for this so it’s a weekend “away” spend as opposed to the same lifestyle they live. Or she could buy things and return them 😅

Reactions: 12
i get the vibe her parents are well off.

Reactions: 19
It’s so blatant that they just buy tit for the label. Sorry but there’s no way she can think these jeans are cute. I always find myself referring back to their “styling ugly clothes” vid... They laughed at the time but they literally dress like that now lol

Attachments

Reactions: 17
It’s so blatant that they just buy tit for the label. Sorry but there’s no way she can think these jeans are cute. I always find myself referring back to their “styling ugly clothes” vid... They laughed at the time but they literally dress like that now lol
wow I forgot how much I hated cinzias hair extensions in this era 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.