Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
07CE6ED1-598E-42B3-8C6F-8D329A7A394B.jpeg

HOW has she been tanning for years and STILL manages to mess up so bad!! How is she not embarrassed to be walking around a streaky mess, pop a long sleeved top on love bcos this ain't it x

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Hahahaha sorry seen them before so were very small as expected as I had previously seen them from a distance, I was coming from my apartment in Chelsea and they were walking down my residential road probably from taking photos. Lidia was the height of my big toe but seeing Cinzia up close her face looked lumpy af and also looks larger than insta IMO she looks a size 8 on insta but a size 14 IRL (absolutely nothing wrong with that just the fact she edits herself so different) and quite honestly very below average looking, Sophia looked like the hotter friend if I didn’t previously know them from social media (not calling her large, just not as long bodied and slender as on Instagram. Lidia looked much bigger and Sophia looked better in person ngl

how can you leave us hanging like this, i'm hurt
Sorry had to day drink after the trauma of seeing Cinzia’s botched face close up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

nm27$&

lidias new post saying “ @Boris can I go on holiday now” and Cinzia commenting “deserves to be in Italy” like they haven’t already gone on multiple vacations and getaways during a global pandemic...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

moonchildx

Latest Podcast ep *only 22 minutes into it but I had to share*
- Start off my congratulating everyone for making it through lockdown 3 even though its not over
- Question of the week was if you say I love you to your partner for the first time and they don't say it back what would you do - about a 60 40 split, 60 saying they would wait 40 saying LeAvE hIm
- 1st question is the question of the week, girl says she hasn't heard I love you from her bf but she's said it a few times. The girls proceed to laugh hysterically at her situation but also say they commend her for saying it (???)
- S asks C what she would do, Cinzia says she would never say I love you first, as if she's looking down on the girl who emailed in
- Adverts for stitch fix and some jewellery place, clearly they know nothing about them but just say 'hot girl summer' and 'we love you' lots of times and you've got yourself an ad
- Next question the couple have attached a photo of themselves, C proceeds to describe them and then says oops it's anonymous, more laughing
- Then they talk about chest hair on guys and say they have no preference as to if they have hair or shave their chest hair. One of them says but some guys don't grow chest hair and they proceed to laugh at that, C calling them 'underdeveloped males'
- More insensitive talk about body hair, saying imagine if girls grew chest hair or had to shave their boobs, imagine if girls had facial hair etc

They make me feel sick and this is the worst podcast I've heard so far

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
really looking forward to seeing what the girls get up to today!
My thought is that their schedule is something like the following:

10am- acai bowl delivered for breakie
11.30am- head out in an Instagram only outfit, jump in a black cab take pics then back to Airbnb
12pm- lunch time nap bcos SUCH. HARD. WORK.
1pm- daily trip to Selfridges to spend an unthinkable amount of money on trendy clothes that will be on their depop in approximately 3 months time.
5pm- change outfits AGAIN to go out to dinner, sushi bcos they are queens of having the same things over n over
8pm- back to Airbnb few cans of seltzer if they are feeling WOW then right to bed.
Wake up and repeat
Hot girl summer in spring is really ✨WILD✨

• Haha
Reactions: 57

llaaaalala

My sister said they came into the bakery she works at near soho earlier. Walked in with no masks, grimaced at everything and laughed at the manager who was asking if they need help and walked out giggling and rolling their eyes. Cinzia's tan is bad and she smeared her hands and left a mark on the glass front of the cake display thing. Sophia was on her phone the whole time and looked like she was being left out. She only knows S+C so don't know who the other 2 girls they were with were.
and i saw a pig fly earlier

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Imagine if girls had facial hair 😭😭😭 I get they mean actual beards, moustaches etc but most girls do have facial hair? Especially if you’re either extremely light haired or dark haired. Why do they think derma-planing and waxing is a thing?? Strange take from them

Laughing at it is insensitive to anyone who has a hormonal condition like PCOS. That causes excessive hair growth in women. But also, we're mammals and some of us are hairier than others just because. It might be uncommon for women but it's a thing. Women from certain ethnic backgrounds too.

Reactions: 55
First of all cannot believe I posted that and you guys found her! Second of all how much of a beg do you have to be to hide where you get your clothes from when it’s literally your job. Literally like me working in Tesco and gatekeeping the frozen aisle 😭✋ sorry miss girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Hiiiii tattlers, coming in with some tea! Apologies if it’s already come out..
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!View attachment 537162View attachment 537163View attachment 537164
Very interesting 😏😏 but how weird liking things on Depop posted by the boy you’re seeing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Why are they so desperate to go on dates in London? Sophia couldn’t be bothered to see her own boyfriend and they lived in the same city

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53