Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teastains24

Chatty Member
5394671A-499D-41CB-9E8A-C3AB5FF0575A.jpeg
This is so tacky and embarrassing. They see a designer label and buy it. Then all ‘twin’ with the result of their gross overspending. I’d cringe if I was a lad and saw them sitting outside Harry’s bar acting so try hard.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

A1400

Imagine like cinzia’s case overflowing and the zip breaks and all 24 pairs of colourful heels fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 53

tattle420

VIP Member
All they’ve done is ads for the past year or so - basically zero original content! They must have earned a lot from doing that

Noooooo why 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 527007
in what world does anyone need both lime green and purple shoes. fuck outta here with your consumerism. do these pathetic girls have nothing else to do but hoard clothing items. the hardest their brain cells work is when they gotta focus to blur their fannies and facetune their bodies to oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

rhonnie

06EF9335-5F4A-4108-AEAD-FE3DC9342721.png
Cinzias verified depop saying that she’s inactive... that they’ve linked in a depop ad vlog

I work in marketing and have no idea how shit like this doesn’t get picked up on by the brand, if it was a campaign I was in charge of no way would it get authorised.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

hannamarin123

Imagine telling the girls who spent every vlog in Topshop and trying independent vegan food places in Nottingham that this is what they’d be doing in a few years time just for Instagram photos ... They’d literally laugh in your face

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I’m just watching one of their vlogs from August 2019 and cinzia is sat in this cafe/bar with Lewis after she’s been shopping and showing us all what she got and she got so much stuff in the sales and was like “meant to be £45 and I got them for £28 what a bargain so yeah get to Topshop girls” and you would just NEVER see her like that now bargain hunting in high street store sales and buying bags from Topshop. Everything’s got to be designer for these girls which is nice we all have some designer things but their getting to a point where it’s literally ALL they will wear like their becoming snobby with it and I HAAAATE it. Like I’m ALL for success and moving up in life BUT they were so much more relatable a year and a half ago compared to now, their literally just wanna be “insta baddies” and just don’t come across as 2 normal girls any more it’s genuinely really sad to see

• Heart

rainonme

Chatty Member
plus you're right it's impractical has anyone ever walked from one platform to another in bank station in heels trust me you don't want to I did it once in heeled boots which weren't even high and regretted it so much my feet were killing me
Omfg trying to get to Bank from Monument

1618409916322.gif

• Haha

bellabearrr

not to be bitter, but it does make me a bit- they put no effort into ANYTHING.
They don’t do vlogs for the viewers or do things ‘for the vlog’ they quite literally do the bare minimum of vlogging their boring day, which we could all do.
When they do hauls it’s for them, it’s either sponsored or no care to make the hauls relatable or dupes or anything with viewers in mind
They make videos of them just chatting, fair enough if people enjoy that, good on them, but requires no effort!
They put mild effort into their Instagram pics, which is cool but it’s only for them, not even the bare minimum of thanking the audience, using their platform or anything FOR other people
They’re also seen as style inspo yet don’t have their own style
Their podcast is lazy and with shit advice
And their own clothing brand they don’t even like themselves and every collab they’ve done they also don’t wear themselves
It just makes me sad that they can be so rich and successful with this sort of work ethic, I love YouTubers and respect what they do, but exactly what was said, this just seems poor

• Heart

ogbblol

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand???? A beach towel with Jordan’s in the middle of London??? In April ?? 10 degree weather ?? Is she confused and is she okay ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

djjazzyjeff

It legit took 30 seconds for my comment to be removed 🤣 that must be a record
D7103225-BCBB-4E39-B91A-0DDF8CCF03B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

treelaptop

VIP Member
The whole “thank god it’s over”thing is pissing me off. The majority of us can’t even go and stay in new areas or even out family. The fact they went out got their nails don’t hair done went shopping every day since they opened have been to a restaurant every night And STILL don’t wear masks is vile. THE PANDEMIC IS NOT OVER GIRLS READ THE ROOM OR EVEN BETTER READ THE NEWS.

• Sad

peggygang

Olivia is gorgeous irl, absolutely breathtaking. Sophia and Cinzia looked so normal and average. Lidia looks nothing like her pics. Cinzias tan looked awful. They were trying to get into a black cab by wardour street and failed so walked on instead. Lidia was stood looking at pics of herself on her camera roll. They had no masks on and it was very very busy and EVERYONE around walking had masks on. They’re tiny in height irl

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ogbblol

Chatty Member
Their rate of consumption is sickening 🤢 gone to London with bags of clothes, shoes and accessories and now they’re out shopping for more ... get a grip and read the rooms gals

Reactions: 48

loe

Imagine your whole life revolving around just taking Insta pics and recreating pinterest aesthetics.... it’s genuinely so sad

• Sick

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
Sorry but they’re so embarrassing! I find influencers like Matlida Djerf far more enjoyable to follow as she isn’t consumed by socials, interacts with her followers, actually WEARS the clothes she takes photos in (and get this - wears things more than once) and has a beautiful clothing brand which is a little pricey but at least it’s good quality!

jprp5981

All they’ve done is ads for the past year or so - basically zero original content! They must have earned a lot from doing that

Noooooo why 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
C6AA6084-D1B6-4919-B294-228AF52B4F14.png

• Haha
  • Sick