Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread in time for April 12th ladiezzzz đŸ„șđŸ€

Thread title courtesy of @saweetie !

Brief summary:
- They’re “moving” to London for a month of hot girl summer antics đŸ€Ș
- They’re acting as if lockdown/coronavirus is over (not that they’ve been following the rules anyway)
- Sophia’s had a nose job!
- Cinzia is still blackfishing and editing herself to duck
- They’re OBSESSED with boys even though they claim they want to be heartless singletons until they’re 30
- Tacky The Girls Bathroom merch continues to pollute the environment

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not sure if it’s already been said but are they not going back to their places in notts then after London? They only just moved in and probably haven’t even finished decorating... they’re so annoying

Reactions: 12
Not sure if it’s already been said but are they not going back to their places in notts then after London? They only just moved in and probably haven’t even finished decorating... they’re so annoying
They’re just going to London for a month of ‘fun’, they’ll be going back to their notts houses after that

Reactions: 2
I’m confused about what they’re actually going to do in London for a whole month .. Restaurants are shut unless its takeaway and they don’t seem the type to want to sit outside and eat/drink in a beer garden just the two of them, they’ll be staying inside wherever they’re staying most of the time I guarantee it. They’re literally only going for Instagram pics and to keep forging their Instagram lifestyle its so weird đŸ„Ž

Reactions: 46
I’m confused about what they’re actually going to do in London for a whole month .. Restaurants are shut unless its takeaway and they don’t seem the type to want to sit outside and eat/drink in a beer garden just the two of them, they’ll be staying inside wherever they’re staying most of the time I guarantee it. They’re literally only going for Instagram pics and to keep forging their Instagram lifestyle its so weird đŸ„Ž
Trips to Selfridges and Zara I bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didnt sophia used to fancy harry jowsey?? bet shes fuming he commented on cinzias pic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
they’re saying they’re going for the summer but they’re going from early april to may? why wouldn’t u book to go in late may or june then you at least have ‘summer’ and restaurants? 😂

Reactions: 26
Do y'all remember when they post a video with long nails for a day and making fun of it because they cant function with them and now she have new nails that long...she is trying so bad to be a bad b

Reactions: 15
They sort of made it sound like they are going to go to London for a month initially and see how they like it and then I assume possibly extend the stay even longer if they want to.

Reactions: 5
Just watching the vlog now, does anyone else think it’s absolutely mingin that Cinzia slept all night in her facemask? The fact that she woke at 4am and decided to just leave it on đŸ€ź

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watching the vlog now, does anyone else think it’s absolutely mingin that Cinzia slept all night in her facemask? The fact that she woke at 4am and decided to just leave it on đŸ€ź
You can guarantee it’s all still crumbled on her pillow and in her bed.
I still think about her putting on her bedsheets when they were wet, you can tell she stinks of damp !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
idk if it’s just me but these two just seem like they have the most boring friendship, like all they ever talk about are boys and superficial things. they claim to hate men, but as of right now their whole careers revolve around guys? like it’s not every day obsessing over boys, have a deep or meaningful conversation for once in your lives or chat about a serious topic.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.