Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiii tattlers, coming in with some tea! Apologies if it’s already come out..
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!View attachment 537162View attachment 537163View attachment 537164
I swear this is the same guy people posted on here about 6/7 months ago (the ‘interior designer’). So all this time they’ve been screaming about single life and hot girl summer whilst Cinzia was seeing this guy...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why wouldn’t you though unless you’re a selfish knob who can’t be bothered to do the sham they call a job x
EED37C9E-20E0-4D8C-A8AC-E121963A085E.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Does anyone have cinzias workout routine? I really want to know how she’s done it - to be honest I think she looks amazing

Reactions: 6
And does anyone know how they are affording this? All the designer bags. The air BnB... those tiny balenciaga bags are like £700 and the big ones £1.4K !!

Reactions: 6
I literally just think she has another depop cus of her embarrassing reviews on the other one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So, by the sounds of it they've both had boys on the go for a while now yet were sat there two weeks ago like ew boys, so gross. I can't deal anymore.

Reactions: 13
I’ll never understand how they’re so immature. Like, why do they feel the need for the whole “ew boys!!” Facade when they’re obviously dating? If they just shut up and didn’t make a big deal about how much they supposedly wanted to be single it wouldn’t matter but them saying one thing and doing the opposite just proves how two-faced they are 🥴

Reactions: 18
i was just thinking, someone commented about cinzeas weight loss earlier, she could have had that cool sculpting thing that tana mongeau and other influencers get?🤔 she seems to be a lot slimmer around her stomach

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird that in their new video they went to Joe and The Juice and were weirded out when the guy knew their order and their name. Their reaction was so rude imo like ‘omg why are you so obsessed with us, that’s so weird, we aren’t coming back here GOD NO’. When in actual fact it’s pretty normal for someone in customer service to be polite and go the extra mile for customers they know and recognise. These girls don’t seem to even realise they do the same thing every day on repeat and expect people in the real world not to even notice?

Reactions: 72
The way Sophia looks at him is gross
I’m gonna be sick. How HARD is it to be f*cking nice to people who work hard and are risking their lives on a daily basis.

It’s literally against depop’s rules to have two accounts yet they’ve sponsored them???? 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 34
1) I think Cinzia and the boy were intimate in some way because I can’t remember when in the blog, but both of them were talking about how wrecked they felt that morning and Sophia says something along the lines of ‘well you were busy last night’ or some cheeky tit like that. It was really obvious lol to the point where I assumed it was a boy before I even knew about the dates
2) they literally could search the whole of Oxford Street to find Cinzia a jacket why limit themselves to selfridges???????? Literally the last place I would look

Reactions: 25
i was just thinking, someone commented about cinzeas weight loss earlier, she could have had that cool sculpting thing that tana mongeau and other influencers get?🤔 she seems to be a lot slimmer around her stomach
I was just thinking this!! Her stomach kinda looks the way they look after BBLs. Like tight and frozen

Reactions: 9
One thing I don't understand is the excessive giggling and staring at each other when they're saying a prayer? Are they making fun of it? it makes me hella uncomfortable 😂 Cinzia fully looks like shes taking the piss

Time stamp is 17:56

Reactions: 7
1) I think Cinzia and the boy were intimate in some way because I can’t remember when in the blog, but both of them were talking about how wrecked they felt that morning and Sophia says something along the lines of ‘well you were busy last night’ or some cheeky tit like that. It was really obvious lol to the point where I assumed it was a boy before I even knew about the dates
2) they literally could search the whole of Oxford Street to find Cinzia a jacket why limit themselves to selfridges???????? Literally the last place I would look
Was the night they were talking about the phone not being charged the same night that this interior designer was in the same bar as them? Would make a lot of sense

Reactions: 1
Hmm looks like s & c’s plan to walk around selfridges and find men
05389F2A-DCDD-4306-8812-FF5B48E19F0D.jpeg
may have worked. She recently started following this account and look where he was yesterday 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
You can really see Cinzia’s weight loss in her arms. Even though she edits them heavily, it’s so noticeable how much weight she’s lost in this London vlog

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.