Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got up until when sophia was talking about the sizing of her new hoodie and my bf was in the room and said "what a bleeping dull story" he's just summed her up in 5 words

• Haha
Reactions: 40
checked out the comments (and not one second of the vid itself) and was pleasantly surprised to see a few comments still up, some with quite a few likes, about masks and seatbelts

but i also saw this and i just

70EFD67B-552D-4455-BE59-782C72EF34B1.jpeg

top tier content where????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i think it’s her nostrils, they are a really weird shape now, and her nose doesn’t have any definition it’s almost like it blends into the rest of her face when she’s facing forward

Sophias face is throwing me offffff. I cannot get used to it, she doesn’t look like herself in the video they posted.

Reactions: 8
so I Screenshoted a LOT of negative comments for our entertainment before they get deleted (maybe they won't as they're not as observing of comments as they are on Insta) and there are so much more negative comments than usual, hopefully people are noticing their stupidity! or maybe all the comments are you guys so who knows 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or does the new camera blur their skin? Something looks off and I can’t work it out!

Reactions: 5
Sophia is giving me Who from Whoville vibes when she's straight on with this new nose idk what it is. It's not like the tip even goes up that much, but that's all I could think of when she's looking straight at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hiiiii tattlers, coming in with some tea! Apologies if it’s already come out..
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!
354B7355-3BE8-4CAB-801B-4F303EEE5B9C.jpeg
FE03AE8A-5458-4A3F-AC5B-3A791FA987EC.jpeg
54F78778-0E64-4657-BD6D-69D1A1BA846D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!View attachment 537162View attachment 537163View attachment 537164
omg this is why I love this page, well spotted!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
But if you go to cinzia’s fake depop, look at her likes. She’s liked a lot of clothes she wouldn’t ACTUALLY buy that are posted by a guy called Aaron. Go to this Aaron boy’s insta, guess who’s following, and guess where he was on the weekend.... ☕ He’s cute, happy for her!View attachment 537162View attachment 537163View attachment 537164
Very interesting 😏😏 but how weird liking things on Depop posted by the boy you’re seeing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Honestly used to love these girls and everything about their new content is all the reasons I can’t watch them anymore. Just really feels like they’re morphing themselves into the ‘perfect ad insta gals’ who just seem to have no personality and genuinely don’t even seem to enjoy creating content anymore. I have never even posted on here but living in London myself and seeing all their ‘content’ from the city over the weekend has shocked me so much. For starters the absolutely ridiculous outfits, the sun may have been out over the weekend but I can guarantee you it was absolutely freezing on Saturday and not one person I saw was dressed remotely similar to them. Also the no masks and breaking COVID rules is a big NO from me, whoever is creating and publishing content. These are adults who are fully aware of the rules and are not only happy to break them but also publicly post and quite literally advertise it. It’s just so so disappointing and they really should know better, unfortunately it’s clear these girls have a very impressionable audience who will also think it’s ‘cool’ not to wear masks and stay with your friends when really nobody should be doing it. The fact they are happy to do it and then edit a video where they had many opportunities to cut those bits out (not that it makes it okay) but still choose to leave them in? As someone mentioned earlier, I’m baffled a brand would PAY them for this, let alone put their name on it as sponsored when they’re literally doing whatever they please! Sorry for such a long post but I am so frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some of you could really be private detectives 👏
p.s did that guys trousers have a fight with his ankles?

• Haha
Don’t wanna be mean but sorry who is this character🤣🤣 Lewis will die laughing and that’s saying something because he’s pretty awful n all! These photos scream Kevin & Perry to me🤣

Also is it just me or is Cinzia a completely different person?! How arrogant is she at the start?! I can’t put my finger on it but just acting really up herself (more so than usual lol). I’m all for confidence especially with her new weight loss but I can just seen them strutting around Selfridges giving any other girl that’s slightly dressed up the dirtiest looks. Such mean girls!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god - love this ha ha. 🕵️‍♀️ Cute, I hope they are very happy!

Reactions: 3
loool good spot!
thats the guy she was talking to ages ago, sophia was like "cinz is talking to an interior designer" back in some vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 22
i recognise him from tattle!!!! did someone not post about him / guess cinzia was seeing him a while ago?! i remember something about an interior designer and have defo been on his profile before

side note he gives serious drug dealer vibes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So that's why they were stressing about their outfits and bought so many heels because they need to impress men 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm out of the fashion loop, but when did bombers come back in style? I know they were big like 5 years ago, but haven't seen any around recently. These two are going on as if they're the IT item to have right now.

Reactions: 34
i recognise him from tattle!!!! did someone not post about him / guess cinzia was seeing him a while ago?! i remember something about an interior designer and have defo been on his profile before

side note he gives serious drug dealer vibes lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.