Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ass-kissing on their vids makes me irrationally angry 🙈 . Why can't people see past the facade ...

Reactions: 3
It’s the way they’ve tagged their depops in the description and we’ve just outed Sarah Bull as Cinzia Bullshit 💀

Reactions: 17
someone do a recap, i’m not sitting through an hour of them 2. they are literally unwatchable

Reactions: 6
Not cinzia showing off her depop pieces that were bought from her second account, I’m SCREAMING

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder if there’s ever been a tattle user called Sarah bull or a fake insta she uses to stalk people😉

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion 😆

Sophia and Cinzia #16 Festering in Selfridges trying to get a pull; just wait, here comes Sarah Bull

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
First of all cannot believe I posted that and you guys found her! Second of all how much of a beg do you have to be to hide where you get your clothes from when it’s literally your job. Literally like me working in Tesco and gatekeeping the frozen aisle 😭✋ sorry miss girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
omg them talking in the vlog about how cold it is and needing to layer like they are skiing in long sleeves and coats when they go out for insta pics next to an outfit the size of a bikini...😂

Reactions: 13
Omg Sophia’s shouting 🥴 She sounds like a pterodactylI dinosaur I don’t think I can watch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
someone do a recap, i’m not sitting through an hour of them 2. they are literally unwatchable
Lol the vlog finally starts on Friday because they didn’t have a charger for the new camera, they are SO tit at their job ffs

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks like it needs brushing on top, her face looks like she’s about to burst into tears

You just reminded me of something I was going to say weeks ago. I don't know if the skin is pinched, pulled or it's just thrown her features off but since her nose job Sophia has this puppy dog/teary eyed look.

It's more noticeable some times than other times.

Reactions: 20
interesting that sophia is wearing the hot girl summer tee at the start of the vid looooool

edit: sorry just seen the above comment

Reactions: 14
Forgive me if this is a stupid question but why would Cinzia buy these things from a secret depop account and not her own?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.