Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sophia and Cinzia, as a fellow londoner here’s some other places apart from Harry’s bar and Selfridges...
- Camden Market
- Spitalfields
- Liberty (bit more classier than selfridges)
- Broadway Market
- Hampstead Health

Reactions: 35
Hey Sophia and Cinzia, as a fellow londoner here’s some other places apart from Harry’s bar and Selfridges...
- Camden Market
- Spitalfields
- Liberty (bit more classier than selfridges)
- Broadway Market
- Hampstead Health
Also recommend
-Lewisham
-Woolwich
-Peckham

South London is great for aesthetic pics 😍😍😍 if you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does Selfridges do influencer deals or something? Cause I am really confused as to why every influencer has been in Selfridges this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Selfridges do influencer deals or something? Cause I am really confused as to why every influencer has been in Selfridges this week?
There has to be something. I mean, this daily trips are too stupid..I know they're not that brilliant but this is nonsense

Reactions: 8
I'm confused as to why they're not making the most out of their trip and visiting other places in London? Like it's a very big city and there are plenty of influencer aesthetic popular locations they could go to that aren't selfridges?

Reactions: 22
I know we can meet outdoors with other people now but they’re taking the piss.
They’ve been in London for a few days and they’ve already met:
1. The girl they had dinner with last night
2. The people who had cans at their air bnb
3. Hinge matches (probably)
4. Lidia
5. Olivia

Reactions: 15
Anyone petty enough to email the hosts and let them know they are breaking Covid rules in their airbnb quite plainly :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The editing is getting out of hand it’s awful to see, yesterday her calfs as well were as tiny as her ankle area!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone petty enough to email the hosts and let them know they are breaking Covid rules in their airbnb quite plainly :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I was thinking about this earlier but felt too petty, let me see how I feel after a couple more drinks
3DD42B5E-77E3-48B0-89D2-6842A9922083.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.