Sophia & Cinzia #15 hot girl bummer, dumb and dumber, trend latecomers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are influencers all of a sudden going for mixed race guys when they’re clearly not even their type

Reactions: 32
Anyone else find it weird Casper has liked bikini pics of Sophia and other pictures yet he never likes a single picture of Cinzia so can’t be down to him being management...?

Reactions: 3
Watched the vlog ladies!

• First of all fantastic detective work @Dresdia23 👏🏼
• I thought the phone charger comment was some innuendo between S&C — almost as if Cinzia had been out the night before (Thursday night).
• But I have to say - do we actually think Cinzia is the type of gal to have slept elsewhere? Because I don’t. She would’ve come back with Sophia and been too shy about it all. Nothing wrong with either but doesn’t seem like she would.
• Ok... WHITE CLAW GATE. So I drew our attention to the fact that on THURSDAY there was an assortment of white cans on their lounge coffee table in the evening, around 8pm. Suggesting these had either been there from the night before or were being opened that evening.
• Cut to the FRIDAY vlog and they’re discussing the White Claw and saying it’s in the fridge as if it’s never been touched. Why buy it in the first place? And why pretend it’s in the fridge when it’s clearly been dispersed on your table the night before?

There’s other things I could pick up on but what I will say is...

The girls hide behind the facade of being best friends with their audience, and from that there is this sense that everyone sees the behind the scenes on their vlogs, what is actually going on. The reality is a lot of it is hidden, the vlogs talk about inconsequential stuff that has nothing to do with what’s going through their heads or their real lives.

There’s a lot we’re not seeing. Especially Sarah Bull content. I want Sarah Bull content

Reactions: 41
Does anyone have cinzias workout routine? I really want to know how she’s done it - to be honest I think she looks amazing
She does HASfit videos on YouTube (she’s mentioned them in many vlogs and mentioned it in tonight’s when they were chatting on the sofa and she was saying she has been working out and brought her weights). I don’t think she does one specific one, just picks a new one each day, there’s tones of different videos for different things. I’ve used the videos for years, they are really good. It’s a guy and his wife and he does the difficult version of the exercise and she does the alternative easier version at the same time so you can pick and choose between them based on your fitness levels ☺

Reactions: 5
about money.. I know they have mentioned a couple times about going into their overdrafts and they probably have credit cards too. I know a girl who was building her ‘influencer life’ and was in grands worth of debt. (Not saying S+C are)

also sidenote: how cringey is it to tag selfridges in your location? like ok good for you 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Id say the only issue with Sophia's nose is how it looks in the front, it looks like she can't breathe, or that her nose is pinched or something. Maybe because of the nostrils not showing right. It looked sharper before
1618870641508.png
1618870712113.png

Reactions: 36
Honestly these girls are so bleeping lazy. Could they not of filmed on their phone!!!! Like the quality would of been worse but they could of just done a video update!

Reactions: 20
it was so obvious they were getting ready for a date at around 29 minutes in...the way they were stressing about what to wear and they said they wanted to be sexy and that was the night they went to the rooftop i think

edit: also anyone know why sophia was hiding what was on her hoodie at that bit in the vlog? cinzia said it was a secret hoodie, could it be unreleased merch

Reactions: 15
Ok I’m not done lol. Anyone else find they’re totally divorcing their IG from their youtube? Not posting about videos when they go up... and this is the big one for me ... they were having ‘battery problems’ but didn’t think to post on their IG stories like ‘vid coming soon guys we’ve had an issue with new camera!’ Its as if they don’t want their IG to slip over onto their YT now....

Reactions: 28
Also I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the amount of water bottles they buy is disgusting, they have no awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 21
I find it so hard to imagine them interacting with boys (or anyone that isn’t each other or Lidia tbf) like all they do all day is live for the aesthetic. What interesting thing would they have to say on a date? I feel like their follower count will be massively attractive to some guys though (cough Lewis)

Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched the charger bit and it’s definitely suspicious how Sophia says with a smirk ‘that’s not like you not to charge yours’ then Cinzia starts smiling and says ‘very unlike me, I wonder what was going off’ 😂 🤣

they both then say ‘Gosh! And who knows’ definitely an inside joke there...

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the charger bit and it’s definitely suspicious how Sophia says with a smirk ‘that’s not like you not to charge yours’ then Cinzia starts smiling and says ‘very unlike me, I wonder what was going off’ 😂 🤣

they both then say ‘Gosh! And who knows’ definitely an inside joke there...
What’s the time stamp for this, please? I’ve been trying to find it and I must keep skipping past 🤣x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.